Finally ordered, what are required accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker775

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Like so many others, I’ve finally been able to order my 3. Now I can finally put my thinking towards any accessories I need to really make this car complete. I picked Aero wheels and already have the center cap/lug nut covers to make that look good. What about the trunk/frank mats? Does the car come with anything for those like a carpet sort of thing? I take it stuff like the 3rd party puddle lights and interior light upgrades are basically just eye candy that I may or may not do. I’ve been seeing the Interior lights having some issues with the solid state fuses so I may let that get worked out before I jump on anything. I’m still contemplating the HPWC vs a second MWC. Perhaps when I have an electrician scope out my setup, I’ll get some clarity.

With the large number of orders placed in the last few hours, I can imagine a bunch of sold out stuff in 3-5 months and wouldn’t mind getting in front of that a bit.

This will be my first EV so definitely a bit of a learning experience.

MSM LR Aero FSD

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Like so many others, I’ve finally been able to order my 3. Now I can finally put my thinking towards any accessories I need to really make this car complete. I picked Aero wheels and already have the center cap/lug nut covers to make that look good. What about the trunk/frank mats? Does the car come with anything for those like a carpet sort of thing? I take it stuff like the 3rd party puddle lights and interior light upgrades are basically just eye candy that I may or may not do. I’ve been seeing the Interior lights having some issues with the solid state fuses so I may let that get worked out before I jump on anything. I’m still contemplating the HPWC vs a second MWC. Perhaps when I have an electrician scope out my setup, I’ll get some clarity.

With the large number of orders placed in the last few hours, I can imagine a bunch of sold out stuff in 3-5 months and wouldn’t mind getting in front of that a bit.

This will be my first EV so definitely a bit of a learning experience.

MSM LR Aero FSD
Living up to your "slacker" name and not searching??? ;)

I'm only kidding... I think though that you'll find a lot of information in this thread here.
https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-model-3-today.6072/
I just got my frunk mat yesterday! Ordered it and the trunk mat at the same time but the frunk took longer to get here.
Looking forward to the official Tesla floor mats. Where are they!!!!? lol

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
closing this to keep from two separate conversations from going, so @slacker775 please look at the thread lovesward pointed to, and yay for all the new orders in the last day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.