Feynlab Wheel and Caliper ceramic

Henchman

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just finished treating our Aero wheels with Feynlab Wheel and Caliper ceramic coating.
I really love their products. So easy to get professional results with their product line without spending piles of cash.

fb_img_1527378171271-jpg.9281

FEYNLAB

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Thanks for the review Henchman. I would highly suggest you try a bottle of FEYNLAB TOP COAT if you haven't already. I recently topped off my own car with it and can't believe how clean and dust free my car has stayed. Normally the day after washing, my car is covered in dust from parking in our carport. It's been a week today and my car is incredibly dust free.

Henchman

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually , if I've already used your Ceramic coating , the more expensive one, do I need to do the topcoat?

FEYNLAB

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Great question and it's not explained well in our literature (yet). You do not need to top Ceramic with anything, however, when our certified installers install Ceramic, we strongly encourage them to use both Ceramic followed by Top Coat. Ceramic was developed to be an extremely high solid (40%) paint coating with protection as it's number one focus. So we crammed as much durability and protection as possible into that small bottle. In exchange for the over the top protection, you lose out on some of the "wow" factor characteristics, like extremely tight water beads when it rains or a super slick surface feel. Neither of those really matter as far as protection, but sometimes it's fun to watch the water "bounce" off your car when you're driving down the highway. Top Coat also seems to keep the car cleaner longer like I mentioned above and has really good water spot prevention.

So, no it's absolutely not necessary for you to spend more, but I bet you'll enjoy it if you do. Put it on your Christmas or birthday list.

Another good option is FEYNLAB Detailer. This performs a similar function but is less durable, more of a temporary fill-in. It's a great product to have on hand and use every once in a while. Safe for all surfaces. I keep some in a small bottle along with a microfiber towel in my door panel for quick touchups.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can you apply the Top Coat immediately after apply the Ceramic Light or do you have to further prepare the surface?