FAQ: Checklist of Premium Upgrade (PUP) vs Standard features

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Other than the official feature comparison chart from Tesla, have you noticed any other features that are not enabled? Here's a few that I found:

1) Vanity mirrors on sun visors appear to have LED lighting, but do not turn on.
2) Footwell lights are there and plugged in, but do not turn on.

Do you know of any other features disabled for the SR+ that Tesla didn't disclose?
the footwell lights are part of the premium upgrades, and believe those had previously been noted as installed, but not operational. possibly the vanity mirror lights are the same.

Sugi

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hey guys,

I ordered SR+, White ext. Black int. Aero, non FSD. Question - ordering the SR+ with the partial premium interior, are you still able to get live traffic, media and the browser by paying? Or has Tesla locked those features out of this model completely?

Klaus-rf

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Other than the official feature comparison chart from Tesla, have you noticed any other features that are not enabled? Here's a few that I found:

1) Vanity mirrors on sun visors appear to have LED lighting, but do not turn on.
2) Footwell lights are there and plugged in, but do not turn on.

Do you know of any other features disabled for the SR+ that Tesla didn't disclose?
Does this mean I can somehow turn off my footwell lights in my Premium model without unplugging them?

Klaus-rf

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
IIRC I *do* have that setting off. Still have footwell and door lights come on. I will verify next time I visit the car.

Klaus-rf

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
IIRC I *do* have that setting off. Still have footwell and door lights come on. I will verify next time I visit the car.
More data.

Amb lighting is disabled on Lighting config screen. Those lights are off when all doors are closed, however, they are ON with any door open.

How do I disable them under ALL conditions? OFF should mean OFF, No?