save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

TesLou

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
Last week, my car began exhibiting some buggy behavior. First, the map started showing an almost constant blocky “gray grid” background; in satellite or hybrid map mode. Next, my trip meters stopped functioning. The odometer itself is working, but none of the trip meters are. The energy graph is not working properly. After the car has been asleep, no matter how I left the car, the HVAC system always returns to Sync mode, 69 degrees, and fan speed 3. After sleep, the music ALWAYS displays “loading error”. After sleep, the navigation is always loaded and taking me to the tire shop where I had winter tires installed last week. At Tesla’s suggestion, I have done soft and hard resets. They said new firmware had tried to load multiple times since 10/30 (which coincides with my issues). With a good WiFi signal, they tried unsuccessfully installing firmware 3 days ago. They want to do something called a 12-volt reset and then do the firmware push. I’m waiting for a call today to confirm a Service Center or Ranger appointment for tomorrow. Anybody else had problems like this? I’ll report after this is resolved to let everyone know the cause and fix.

babula

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thats a long list of issues so I think you definitely need Tesla to fix that up for you.

I haven't experienced any of those but I've seen a thread on this forum where someone mentioned the map issue and I believe it was fixed with a SC visit.