Extended warranty

Reliev

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone know about the extended warranty will be available and at what cost ?

Will it be available right when your current warranty is about to expire like the model s/x.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone know about the extended warranty will be available and at what cost ?

Will it be available right when your current warranty is about to expire like the model s/x.
We don't have details yet but I suspect it will be similar to what you see for S and X and at a relative reduced rate similar to how S is cheaper than X.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
reduced rate? everything I have seen has been the same lol
So there are 2 things, to be clear.

Extended Service and Extended Warranty.

Extended Service is covered at https://www.tesla.com/support/maintenance-plans
and you can see Model S is cheaper than Model X.

Extended Warranty was covered at https://www.tesla.com/support/vehicle-warranty but strangely its showing the Service Plans here as well.

I posted these details once before though and I do remember S being slightly cheaper than X on extended warranty just like the extended service.

Reliev

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
from the 2 owners I know that have model s's the pre paid service is more peace of mind. I know someone who frequents the same pub that I do and he said sometimes he goes into service his bill is $50-60$ with this in mind, I just wanted the peace of mind.If I am going to keep this car until the interior falls apart or the battery I was curious about the extended warranty which I believe was 1750 on the model s.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
from the 2 owners i know that have model s's the pre paid service is more peace of mind I know someone who frequents the same pub that I do and he said sometimes he goes into service his bill is $50-60$ with this in mind I just wanted the piece of mind if I am going to keep this car until the interior falls apart or the battery I was curious about the extended warranty which I believe was 1750 on the model s I can bug him again I will probably see him tonight or this week, And I say pub because its an irish bar :)
Here, I have some extra periods. Please take some: .......................