EV Tuning Solutions Open House Sunday June 24th NH1 Motorplex Seabrook NH

Attending

• Total voters

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
EV Tuning Solutions would like to invite everyone to our open house at the NH1 Motorplex Electric Go-Kart Race Track on Sunday June 24th from 11-4 pm (end time is not firm we can hang out as long as people want.) This is a family friendly event and is open to all car enthusiasts. We will be offering 10% off our entire store! If you’d like to pre-order and pickup at the event the cut off will be Friday June 8th to ensure we can get the product to us in enough time for the event. Otherwise it will be shipped to you when it arrives to our facility.

Discount code “EVTSOPENHOUSE” will give you a one time use 10% off entire store discount. Any shipping charges will be refunded after the order is placed if you are going to be picking up at the event. Please reply back to your order confirmation with whether or not you're attending the event so we know to refund shipping charges.

Here are NH1 Motorplex Minimum Height Requirement and Rates:

You must have a membership with NH1 Karting to race- 7$ (good for 1 year)

They have a first timer pak- 2 races and the membership for 37$

Combos available (this is not including the 7$ membership)

1 Race: 20$

2 Races: 35$

3 Races: 47$

4 Races: 60$

Adult racers- MUST be 56" - 14 laps per race

Junior racers- MUST be 48" -12 laps per race

Please Reply to this Thread as an RSVP so we have an idea of head count for the event. If you have any questions you can email me at info@evtuningsolutions.com

We look forward to putting faces to screen names/avatars :)

Chris Salvo
Owner - EV Tuning Solutions.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not sure my schedule for June yet, but this sounds like a great event!
I'm just waiting for my invite before I place an order, is this code good for a while or if we can't end up attending?
Thanks for kick starting the local community!

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
The code is good until June 8th for pickups. If you want it to be shipped to you/pay shipping costs depending on the item it will be good until the 24th.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Please remember to reply back to the order confirmation email if you'll be picking up at the Open House or would like us to ship it to you.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
I am surprised we haven't had more interest and responses to this. What are we lacking that people would be looking for to attend an event? I am going to have vendors from the audio/dash camera install industry coming as well as some people that do wraps, ceramic, window tint and detailing in general as well. The go karts do 25-35mph depending on your skill level and it's less than 2 miles from the Seabrook Superchargers. I'd love for our first event as a company to big a success so please provide feedback on what is holding people back.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would love to go, especially for the go karts. Unfortunately for me it's right in the Father's Day/father's birthday timeframe where I need to keep my schedule open till I nail down plans with my dad. If I'm free I will try to head up. And I do plan to order some items soon as well, just wish I got an invite for my 3 first!

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Yea I hear you. Waiting is the hardest part! Well thankfully it can be a game time decision for you as there's no requirement to go racing or do anything other than just show up and hang out. Hopefully you can make it.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Reminder that this is this Sunday from 11-4pm! Expecting 50+ cars to be showing up!