EV Tuning Solutions Introduction/All-Weather Floor Mats/Sunshades

EVmatch: the Airbnb of EV charging.

EVTuning

Country
Country
Good Morning,
I have noticed the number of Canadian customers steadily increasing and I figure it would be good to introduce myself and my company. My name is Chris and I own EV Tuning Solutions. Prior to starting @EVTuning I was a Tesla Technician and Parts Advisor. My company specializes in both aesthetics and performance customization of Electric Vehicles. I have partnered with @Sasha Anis and Mountain Pass Performance to work on bringing more performance oriented products to market for Model 3.

Our most popular products for new owners have been our All-Weather Floor Mats and Custom Fit Sunshades. You can use discount code "M3OC" for 20% off both of these products. We have no issues shipping to Canada. We ship in 1-3 days and they should arrive to you in 2-5 days. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Model 3.jpg
    Model 3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 323
  • Model 3 2.jpg
    Model 3 2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 327
Reactions: TrevP

416m3

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hi is there any edge or border on the floor mats? Or are they just cut pieces of hex rubber?

EVTuning

Country
Country
There is no edge or border. Making a mold for that would be a good amount of money and make for a much more expensive mat

Ivor Pinto

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
Is it possible to produce wheel mud flaps for the model 3? This to minimize stone chips. Having the Tesla logo would be a plus.
Thank you.

Reactions: JWardell

EVTuning

Country
Country
Interesting thought. I am unsure about additional drag and how much that would effect things. I can look into it. Tesla logo will most likely be a no go for trademark infringement reasons.

EVTuning

Country
Country
Sorry backed up from July 4th sale and short handed because of the holiday as well. Hopefully will be going out today or Monday at the latest.

Reactions: 3LECTRIC

3LECTRIC

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@EVTuning Hey Chris, is the Tesla Model 3 Ultimate Reflector in stock? I placed an order last Tuesday, along with Abstract Ocean LED Lights. The lights shipped but I haven't received shipping details for the sunshade. Thanks!

EVTuning

Country
Country
Yes it is in stock. We got super backed up with the holiday week and being short handed. Should be shipping today or tomorrow.