EV Tuning Solutions Introduction/All-Weather Floor Mats/Sunshades

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Good Morning,
I have noticed the number of Canadian customers steadily increasing and I figure it would be good to introduce myself and my company. My name is Chris and I own EV Tuning Solutions. Prior to starting @EVTuning I was a Tesla Technician and Parts Advisor. My company specializes in both aesthetics and performance customization of Electric Vehicles. I have partnered with @Sasha Anis and Mountain Pass Performance to work on bringing more performance oriented products to market for Model 3.

Our most popular products for new owners have been our All-Weather Floor Mats and Custom Fit Sunshades. You can use discount code "M3OC" for 20% off both of these products. We have no issues shipping to Canada. We ship in 1-3 days and they should arrive to you in 2-5 days. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

416m3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi is there any edge or border on the floor mats? Or are they just cut pieces of hex rubber?

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
There is no edge or border. Making a mold for that would be a good amount of money and make for a much more expensive mat

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Interesting thought. I am unsure about additional drag and how much that would effect things. I can look into it. Tesla logo will most likely be a no go for trademark infringement reasons.

3LECTRIC

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@EVTuning Hey Chris, is the Tesla Model 3 Ultimate Reflector in stock? I placed an order last Tuesday, along with Abstract Ocean LED Lights. The lights shipped but I haven't received shipping details for the sunshade. Thanks!

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Yes it is in stock. We got super backed up with the holiday week and being short handed. Should be shipping today or tomorrow.