EV Revolution Show (formerly Model 3 Owners Club Show)

Johnm6875

Country
Country
Same issue on my ipad pro. Looked like you were in the witness protection program.
Auto-focus problems? This was mentioned several times in the YouTube comments section. Also, it seemed there were more negative and cranky people commenting today. Requires a thick skin to be a You Tuber. Hopefully, it won't slow them down. I watch and enjoy everything they do.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I noticed it as well during editing, damn camera focus wasn't tracking. I think it slipped by our checklist :mad:

scaots

Tesla Pilot, Owner, and Shareholder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You mentioned in answer to a question that the side mirrors do not dim, however on Tesla site info for Model 3 it list "Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors" under the Premium upgrades. Definitely a requirement for me in a car. Maybe they were not software enabled yet. Also depending on conditions, my experience is that they aren't necessarily always on when you expect or may be hard to tell if active.

RCvetter

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You mentioned in answer to a question that the side mirrors do not dim, however on Tesla site info for Model 3 it list "Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors" under the Premium upgrades. Definitely a requirement for me in a car. Maybe they were not software enabled yet. Also depending on conditions, my experience is that they aren't necessarily always on when you expect or may be hard to tell if active.
As of two days ago, the auto dimming is active.

RCvetter

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Somewhere, someone just added "wrote dimmable-mirror drivers for the Model 3" to their resume. :) Hopefully the rear heated seats will be next, just in time for winter...
So... I'm not proud of this, but I had forgotten we were expecting auto dimming mirrors, I've never had a car fancy enough to have them and my SO had pushed an update while we went food shopping. We got back into the car and the mirrors tinted and I was pretty much like, "WHAT are you seeing this What is going on What witchcraft is this Who did this to our car?!" Etc

Then it activated on the drive home last night. Quite nice.

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So... I'm not proud of this, but I had forgotten we were expecting auto dimming mirrors, I've never had a car fancy enough to have them and my SO had pushed an update while we went food shopping. We got back into the car and the mirrors tinted and I was pretty much like, "WHAT are you seeing this What is going on What witchcraft is this Who did this to our car?!" Etc

Then it activated on the drive home last night. Quite nice.
Lol me too! I kinda freaked out at first and thought something was wrong with my eyes.

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Watching it as I write this on my new MacBook Pro laptop. Man, you guys look swell in your Christmas attire on a 15’’ screen! :D

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I thought it was better to have a slightly rear weight balance for steering assertiveness and traction. No?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I thought it was better to have a slightly rear weight balance for steering assertiveness and traction. No?
Rear weight bias can help with traction during acceleration for a rear-wheel drive car. But for driving/turning dynamics, you really want a low moment of inertia. Since the Model 3 has both the battery and the motor completely inside of the wheelbase, it should have an incredibly low moment of inertia compared to any other vehicle (including the Model S, which has the rear motor outside the wheelbase).