EV Revolution Show (formerly Model 3 Owners Club Show)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thanks, guys, you reinvent yourself at an astonishing (EV?!) speed! :)
Also great to see some of our active M3OC contributors live during the Q&A portion!

Time for Western European MeetUp! Location TBD - contact me in pm if you have got energy to plan with me! :)

Daliman

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks again guys. Show was great fun. Very cool to see everyone and put faces to names. Next one in July for final reveal, hopefully with you livestreaming from Tesla HQ.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If we go to the reveal/delivery event we will do live streaming but we also have another idea we hope will work out that everyone will get a kick out of! ;)

Kennethbokor

Country
Country
I love this episode :) Kenneth, you are made for a live audience!

Also the Tim cups. :D You both are truly Canadian
Thanks, however sorry to burst your bubble - our coffees were from McDonalds. I think a few audience members stopped by Timmies on the way over though! Not to worry, we support Timmies just fine.

chopr147

Country
Country
Great show. Took me a few days but I ended up watching the whole hour ten. Even thought I stay current on everything Tesla, ( Thx to Twitter,youtube,Google,Tesla.com etc....) I still learned a few new items. :)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Model 3 Owners Club Show Episode 20

Congrats, @TrevP and @Kennethbokor , on reaching this special milestone
, no less on this very special day for Canada! Happy 150th birthday, Canadian friends!!

Trev, I thought it a great opportunity to give you guys a well deserved shout by creating a new dedicated thread on the Teslarati forum at this occasion! ;)

Enjoy the day, folks!!

Kennethbokor

Country
Country
Model 3 Owners Club Show Episode 20

Congrats, @TrevP and @Kennethbokor , on reaching this special milestone
, no less on this very special day for Canada! Happy 150th birthday, Canadian friends!!

Trev, I thought it a great opportunity to give you guys a well deserved shout by creating a new dedicated thread on the Teslarati forum at this occasion! ;)

Enjoy the day, folks!!
Hi Michael much thanks for the kind words and shout outs. We do try our best and are passionate about this. We appreciate all your dedication to the forum and thanks to you and all our viewers for watching and subscribing!

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Episode 25 is out! (...)
that was quick! Great job fellas!

Just one question, is it just me or your two faces were often (briefly...) out of focus just after you were displaying a new pic in the background?
Never had this effect before...

Or is just because my iPhone 6 Plus knows it’s only got a couple of weeks before it gets retired like its current primary user (and replaced by a X, of course. Yes sir! ;))...? :D

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
that was quick! Great job fellas!

Just one question, is it just me or your two faces were often (briefly...) out of focus just after you were displaying a new pic in the background?
Never had this effect before...

Or is just because my iPhone 6 Plus knows it’s only got a couple of weeks before it gets retired like its current primary user (and replaced by a X, of course. Yes sir! ;))...? :D
I did see that as well. I checked my glasses a few times :)