EV Revolution Show (formerly Model 3 Owners Club Show)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Model 3 Owners Club Show Episode 12

We recap 2016 Model 3 news and much more! Merry Christmas everyone!

Well done, guys, for keeping us informed all along, and for effectively reminding us how great 2016 already had been, as well as how even more exciting 2017 for sure will be!! :)
Small build on the comment you made, @TrevP , about 'Nissan owning Renault'... Actually, Renault-Nissan is a strategic partnership with cross-participation.
Per Wikipedia:
'Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan Alliance, a partnership between Nissan and French automaker Renault. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. Carlos Ghosn serves as CEO of both companies.'
And recently Nissan acquired Mitsubishi, with Ghosn intended to be CEO of the latter too!
Have a great Canadian evening!
Mike

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well done, guys, for keeping us informed all along, and for effectively reminding us how great 2016 already had been, as well as how even more exciting 2017 for sure will be!! :)
Small build on the comment you made, @TrevP , about 'Nissan owning Renault'... Actually, Renault-Nissan is a strategic partnership with cross-participation.
Per Wikipedia:
'Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan Alliance, a partnership between Nissan and French automaker Renault. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. Carlos Ghosn serves as CEO of both companies.'
And recently Nissan acquired Mitsubishi, with Ghosn intended to be CEO of the latter too!
Have a great Canadian evening!
Mike
I already reacted in the same manner on the YouTube page. It's more Renault owning Nissan (percentages and voting/non-voting stock). Sometimes the old world still wins over the newer economies...

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

Rick59

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Great videos, thanks. One criticism: in the spirit of "Do it right", the background music eventually becomes an irritant, especially when people are speaking.

Daliman

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nice job guys, very polished. The segments on the bikes and the Bolt were very interesting. I would be really interested in a written review when you have time. Really wanted to make the Oakville opening but was ill. Looked like fun.

Steve C

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Great videos, thanks. One criticism: in the spirit of "Do it right", the background music eventually becomes an irritant, especially when people are speaking.
If I also might suggest a change.... The intro music is so loud that you have to turn the TV down then back up again when the program begins.

Just a thought. Love the show.

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Damn, I forgot to pull up the end marker in FCP. Too late now :mad: (...)
No issues. You guys are getting better & better... And since I finished watching it at 12:30 am, the 10' blank provided for a nice, calm transition into a restful night with dreams of Midnight S≡R≡NITY... ;)

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Model 3 Owners Club Show Episode 15
A question and a comment.
  • Do you have a source for the "average Model 3 battery size" comment? And what was that number again?
  • I remember Chrysler's "cab-forward" designs. I owned one of each generation Dodge Intrepid. They were the best-looking full-size cars at the time. It was much better looking than the Leaf I replaced it with.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Elon said in the financial call the average battery size would be 60-70kWh.

That's an average, not a confirmation of final capacity choices. Ken should have been more clear and I didn't correct our notes

Todd Harrison

Country
Country
Elon said in the financial call the average battery size would be 60-70kWh.

That's an average, not a confirmation of final capacity choices. Ken should have been more clear and I didn't correct our notes
When he stated those numbers was it specific to model 3 or was it a fleet average? S and Xbow would slightly skew the average up.

Red Sage

The Cybernetic Samurai
Country
Country
A question and a comment.
  • Do you have a source for the "average Model 3 battery size" comment? And what was that number again?
  • I remember Chrysler's "cab-forward" designs. I owned one of each generation Dodge Intrepid. They were the best-looking full-size cars at the time. It was much better looking than the Leaf I replaced it with.
To my eye, the EAGLE Vision and Dodge Intrepid were the most beautiful Sedans on the road during the 1990s, with the Pontiac Grand Prix a bit behind. As a person who prefers 2-Door Coupes to 4-Door Sedans, that is a lot coming from me. The Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class and Tesla Model S are the current best looking ones I know of, though some other cars are FUGLY (Panamera) of overly dressed (Quattroporte). Most other Sedans are just plain boring at best.