EV Revolution Show (formerly Model 3 Owners Club Show)

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I am happy to announce the start of a video show series.

This series is focussed on Tesla and the Model 3 and will differ from my usual videos as I have a guest host, Ken Bokor, who joins me to discuss all things Tesla and EVs. Ken is a podcast veteran but a newcomer to the EV field and has a Model 3 reservation. Together will will explorer EV news with a slight Canadian twist!

Episode 1 is now live. It's a bit longer than others will be in the series as it is an inaugural episode but we hope you will enjoy it!

Thanks

Trev

Last edited:

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Trev,

Once again Thank You for starting this Podcast Series! Great podcast.....informative. Looking forward to future casts and more info to come.

Ski

chopr147

Country
Country
Am I the only one who impatiently awaits the next podcast for information I probably already read about online? But you guys are good at adding a few items I did not know. Great job and thank you for doing it!

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
<teaser> We have something extra special planned for late June, early July. Call it an exclusive if you will but you'll have to wait until then to hear all about it ;) </teaser>

Steve

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Great job Trevor and Ken. The fact that you are doing updates every 4-6 weeks is great. It will break up the LONG wait to Model 3 production. The last time I looked so far forward to the passage of time was when I was looking forward to retirement !! Before that was returning home from Vietnam (13 months was a very LONG time!!). I learned from both, do not count days or even weeks, count months.
When you get to 100 days count days. worked for me.

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Thanks for the support everyone. In some ways is like to do them more often but our work schedules don't allow for it. The pace seems to be working as not everyone it seems reads the news every day on Model 3 happenings.

My other series of videos will stay focussed on explaining the technology in ways that make sense to most newcomers. I believe that's a strength I have that's missing in most videos. Once we get our Model 3 I will be doing a series of videos going over all of the fine details of the car and the engineering tidbits I find.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
<teaser> We have something extra special planned for late June, early July. Call it an exclusive if you will but you'll have to wait until then to hear all about it ;) </teaser>
They have secretly been stockpiling Model 3s and have half a million of them in covert storage and will start deliveries next month!

Right?...I'm right aren't I?....yeah?

Dan

SpdBug

Great video, love the updates. The only criticism I have is about touching the desk while talking. The thumping is a little distracting, oh and iron the backdrop LOL. For your second video it's looks and sounds great and to only have those 2 things bothering me, you're leaps and bounds ahead of the rest. Keep up the great work.

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
We didn't catch the sound during the shoot until we started editing. I tried removing it through eq and sound profiling but it made us sound terrible so I had to leave it in. Fear not, won't happens again.

We did iron and steam the backdrop but it's proving to be stubborn but we'll give it another go for the next episode. We're improving things as we go, by the third we should have it nailed down.

Thanks for the support and for watching!!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We did iron and steam the backdrop but it's proving to be stubborn but we'll give it another go for the next episode. We're improving things as we go, by the third we should have it nailed down.
If ironing it doesn't work, then I guess nailing it down would be a good option.

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Tesla Model 3 Owners Club Episode 3

Last edited: