Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
what does she make/sell on Etsy?
Easiest for me to copy & paste her store's description if that's OK:

"Welcome to Follow the Potomac, handmade decor and gifts featuring wine bottles, Mason & Ball jars and fun sayings. Also highlighting bows, wall hangings, up-cycled tin cans and glass jars. Many themes are represented here including country, farm house, French, cottage chic, beach, patriotic, holidays.....a little something for everyone!"

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Easiest for me to copy & paste her store's description if that's OK:

"Welcome to Follow the Potomac, handmade decor and gifts featuring wine bottles, Mason & Ball jars and fun sayings. Also highlighting bows, wall hangings, up-cycled tin cans and glass jars. Many themes are represented here including country, farm house, French, cottage chic, beach, patriotic, holidays.....a little something for everyone!"
Maybe silly of me to say but she's very talented, and I enjoy seeing her create and handmake something, and then see people like it and buy it!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Maybe silly of me to say but she's very talented, and I enjoy seeing her create and handmake something, and then see people like it and buy it!
not silly at all! I think sites like Etsy are fantastic. I sell knit patterns on a similar site and what I've made from there has contributed to about ⅓+ of my Model ☰ savings in the last year, $3-$5 at a time!