Estimator Wording Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Donahue

Country
Country
I could just be imagining this, but it seems like the wording on the Estimator has changed. If I'm remembering correctly, which I might not be, it used to say something along the lines of, "Your selection will not effect your current place in line."

Now it says, "Your selection allows us to inform you when new options become available."

Is this something that has actually changed or am I losing my mind? Well, I guess you can't lose something that's already gone...but the original question still stands.

danzgator

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I could just be imagining this, but it seems like the wording on the Estimator has changed. If I'm remembering correctly, which I might not be, it used to say something along the lines of, "Your selection will not effect your current place in line."

Now it says, "Your selection allows us to inform you when new options become available."

Is this something that has actually changed or am I losing my mind? Well, I guess you can't lose something that's already gone...but the original question still stands.
I think you're right. Could mean nothing, or it could mean that you are semi-locking yourself into a package because they are not going to send you an invite for the earliest delivery options, if that isn't what you want.

Steam613

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Anyone had the curiosity and the guts to click the cancellation link just to see how it is worded? I haven't for fear of losing my place in line. But the stupid curiosity is still there. Ridiculous, right?

Frank99

Model 3 owner since May 3, 2018
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone had the curiosity and the guts to click the cancellation link just to see how it is worded? I haven't for fear of losing my place in line. But the stupid curiosity is still there. Ridiculous, right?
You could always make a second reservation, and cancel that one, to see how the process goes. It would only cost you $1000 for 6-8 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.