Erstes Model 3 in der Schweiz

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Samsaggace

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Michel Zehnder : it seems that the snapshots in that "fahrzugtest" have been taken in Switzerland or in Germany. It may be an US M3 shipped to Europe for exhibitions.
I will tell you if the M3 displayed in Mondial Paris Motor Show are also US models.

I understand that you want to call for German speaking M3OC members, but it will be better to write in English in this forum. As a damned Frenchie, I do my best to write "basic English" for everyone to understand. I'd rather preferred writing in French:
"Ce que l'on conçoit bien s'énonce clairement
Et le mots pour le dire arrivent aisément
Nicolas Boileau"
Cheers !

Michel Zehnder

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Michel Zehnder : it seems that the snapshots in that "fahrzugtest" have been taken in Switzerland or in Germany. It may be an US M3 shipped to Europe for exhibitions.
I will tell you if the M3 displayed in Mondial Paris Motor Show are also US models.

I understand that you want to call for German speaking M3OC members, but it will be better to write in English in this forum. As a damned Frenchie, I do my best to write "basic English" for everyone to understand. I'd rather preferred writing in French:
"Ce que l'on conçoit bien s'énonce clairement
Et le mots pour le dire arrivent aisément
Nicolas Boileau"
Cheers !
Well, this being the "Switzerland" part of the forum, I thought German is ok. But I have no problem writing in english :)

In the text it states that it's an imported US model, and is indeed registered in Switzerland. The number plates also have "swiss"-size, and not German. I have also now learned the owner's name and location, so I might try to reach out, as he's not far from here. Exciting!

Samsaggace

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Heads up for all swiss:
A Model 3 on Display in Zurich, Today until Sunday
Have a good time there! Hoping you will have more time for M3 demo (only few minutes in Paris)...
I you can make a picture of the VIN plate to compare with Paris one,

Michel Zehnder

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Paris was the one that is in Japan now, Red. The one in CH is blue metallic.
I‘ll be taking pics and ask questions, and I‘ll open the charge port ;)