Error Messages

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

LucyferSam

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I tried playing the video on some computer speakers and I can't hear it either, but once I put on headphones (Sennheiser), the scratchy/buzz sounds are very clear.

The sound comes from all speakers, starts on a song and goes away once I switch songs, making me reason it's completely streaming audio related.
I get it every once in while, from both slacker and USB playback. I usually find pausing and restarting makes it go away, though once I had to actually skip the track.

RunCycle

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone getting a message like "Unable to charge."? We've seen it twice in the last week. Once, when actually trying to charge (it started charging a handful of seconds later) and once when we were getting everyone situated in the car to go home (nowhere near a charger).

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone getting a message like "Unable to charge."? We've seen it twice in the last week. Once, when actually trying to charge (it started charging a handful of seconds later) and once when we were getting everyone situated in the car to go home (nowhere near a charger).
I have only gotten one message like that when the Destination Charger I was trying to use had a fault. I didn't see the BIG RED LIGHT on the front and just plugged it in. It didn't like it, but the other unit worked fine and message went away as soon as I unplugged the faulty unit. But not since. There could have been a spike in power when you plugged it in on the first one. I would say Reboot to clear any Cashed issues (is that a thing? LOL) and see if it happens again. If so, call Tesla. While you are on the phone they can actually read the codes on your car and look at the history. Shoot, maybe just do that anyway. It would be interesting to hear what they say before you Reboot