Enhaced vs Full? I thought I bought Full .....

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

R1Fast

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah the website is messed up. I have EAP (bought it via SC at a discount in May) and trying to add FSD it says $6k and that I need to include AP (hence the price). But I already have AP. I'm just going to text the service mgr and have her add it on the backend I guess. We're on a first-name basis thx to all my delivery issues, haha.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have EAP (bought it via SC at a discount in May)
Are you sure you bought EAP? does it say you have EAP on your tesla account? EAP ceased to exist on Feb 28 2019. EAP and AP are two different things.

The timeline:
  • <Oct 2018: you could get EAP for $5k and FSD for $3k
  • Oct 2018 - Feb 2019 2019: you could get EAP for $5k. FSD was removed from the order page, was available "off-menu" if you called for $3k
  • March 2019 - April 2019: EAP no longer offered. Now it was AP (just autosteer and adaptive cruise) for $3k; and you could add FSD for $5k (which had the remaining features the USED to be in EAP)
  • April 2019 - now: AP is included in every car, and you can purchase FSD for $5k