Elon Musk's Youtube channel

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Great video. Makes me feel even better about Larry Paige, knowing that he thinks in those terms as well.

FYI, I see little indication that this is an "official" Elon Musk YouTube channel. I'm guessing that some fan just created it and (re-)posted a bunch of Elon Musk videos to it. So it may be taken down at some point.

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
There are like 3 main Elon channels, I don't think he's involved with any but there is a ton of material out there. Most of it is a really good watch. I forget the name of the one but it's frustrating to watch their videos as they make every upload seem like he did an event JUST that day. It can be hard to place the timeframe the video happened in.

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
in this case, usually are recent videos of apearance Elon did the last few days..
Yeah some of them do a great job. I feel like some of the others are trying to be misleading. Could be an oil scare tactic. The one I can think of was Elon showing off Tesla's 'new' car on a morning show and it was a Model S but the video claimed it was from an event that morning.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
It also strikes me how some videos suddenly appear on YouTube as if they were 'fresh' then you can tell they're not when Elon - who in any case looks younger than his real age - appears to be still as if he was (almost...) coming out of high school...! :p
I've learned my lesson and keep watching for that now ... :D

Red Sage

The Cybernetic Samurai
Country
Country
At least one of the 'Elon Musk' pages on YouTube had been shut down for several months due to a 'Copyright Infringement' claim. Still, I enjoyed this video. I believe I had already seen it before. But it is a great one to watch.