Eibach PRO-PLUS Kit - PRO-KIT Springs + Anti-Roll Kit Sway Bars... Feedback & Experiences?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
As the title suggests, we're talking full matching Eibach Pro-Plus suspension here. Who's got it already? :cool:

IMG_3419e.jpg

I just picked up a PRO-PLUS kit for my 2018 LR RWD on a deal I couldn't turn down.... Looking to install the sways myself and have a shop do the springs in the near future. :thumbsup:

I also picked up a set of longer bolts for the rear sway brackets as suggested on another forum install. Apparently you can reuse the OEM bolts, but these give you a bit more thread engagement.

Amazon product
For anybody interested it looks like there is a PRO-PLUS kit for almost all Model 3's varieties including RWD LR / AWD LR & Performance. They show sways, but no springs currently for SR/SR+ cars.

https://eibach.com/us/c-681-product-releases-2020-tesla-model-3.html

Anyways, excited to FINALLY reduce my 4X4 wheel gaps and stiffen up the cornering and body roll! To Be Continued....

IMG_3273e.jpg

@GDN @garsh If it's cool with you guys I thought this could use its own dedicated thread since its a specific full Model 3 suspension kit, not just springs or sways or a random mix match combo of either. Searched extensively and don't see any Eibach dedicated threads since they aren't an official sponsor or approved site vendor. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

NJturtlePower

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
As also suggested by me on the other forum, you might want to pickup a set of universal lateral locks for at least the rear anti-sway bar... as it has a tendency to shift around more than it should and distort rear suspension geometry and one side pre-load.

https://www.suspension.com/universal-sway-bar-lateral-locks.asp

Yeah I have seen a handful of reports of such shifting, but I'm trusting in Eibach and hoping for the best at the same time. I just can't image with all their years of experience that they missed the boat THIS time around and/or haven't corrected it yet. They do make other bar applications with flanges so why not these?

I've also seen reports of an updated bushing being used with the newer kits brackets. Time will tell, and I'm confident Eibach will make it right either way.

Excited now that I have an install appointment pending next Monday 8/3. 🤗

Side note..... Did you use the OEM bolts in the rear? Picked up the longer ones listed above suggested on Amazon, but will leave it to the tuner shop to make the call on which ones they Use.

NJturtlePower

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So today was the day.... My Johnny 5 (2018 LR RWD) went under the knife today for his suspension upgrades! :eek:

By my measurements the Eibach springs dropped the car about 1 1/4" in the front and 3/4" so far in the rear. This brings the car much closer to even as I was a solid 1/2'' higher in the front on the OEM springs as shown in my measurements. Kinda wondering if they used the same springs on the RWD as the AWD cars which with the lack of extra motor weight leaves the front riding high from the factory.

I started off with the "softest" setting on both front and rear sway bars, on the outer holes, and will dial it in from there as I get some more miles and time on the road. Oh and my install shop agreed the new extended bolts were the better fit for the rear bar brackets over reusing the originals.

My initial impression is that THIS is how the car should look and drive from the factory! Corners flatter and more confident, ride is actually softer on road imperfections and small bumps and it now looks as good as it performs. :cool:

To be continued.....

NJturtlePower

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Here's some Before & Afters of my fender to ground measurements as well as how the car sits overall..... And some close ups of each axle. :)

IMG_3608.JPEG

IMG_3607.JPG

Achooo

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
That looks incredible! The stance just looks so much more aggressive and it really bring out those front haunches around the wheels. Beautiful!