Edmunds: 5% power increase drops 0-60 by .3 sec

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

FF35

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Their first test must have been flawed. They got 5.3 seconds.

Their second test is correct at 5.0 seconds.

Seems like just an error on the first test.

DennisP

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Their first test must have been flawed. They got 5.3 seconds.

Their second test is correct at 5.0 seconds.
Oh? I didn't know what the previous rating was, took their word for it. I know my AWD was advertised as 4.5 sec when I bought it, not sure now with the power increase....

PaulT

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oh? I didn't know what the previous rating was, took their word for it. I know my AWD was advertised as 4.5 sec when I bought it, not sure now with the power increase....
They dropped it to 4.4 on website. Hopefully they unlock more when competition comes out.... I think it should, and probably could, be 5sec rwd, 4 sec awd, and 3 performance

oripaamoni

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wish they mentioned what SW version they were on. I felt more of an increase at higher speeds (60+) after the latest update that mentions the high speed increase. Would be interesting to see if the 1/4 mile time would be improved.