Edit Design

Runt8

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Does anyone know what happens when you click the “Edit Design” link on your Tesla Manage page? I’m curious to see other various options but I don’t want to risk getting moved to the back of any queue I may happen to be in. Do they allow you to cancel any changes you make?

slacker775

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You can mess around and check out pricing on diff configs. At the end, there is a cancel and leave existing order alone which is what our want to do unless you actually change anything. I wouldn’t do a Save/Update if you don’t actually change anything, as that could potentially screw up your order placement. Shouldn’t, but you just never know and the last thing you want to do is to get anything confused at this point. If you cancel changes, there should be no issues at all. Play with it while you can, because it could go away real soon.

Mayhem

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
You can mess around and check out pricing on diff configs. At the end, there is a cancel and leave existing order alone which is what our want to do unless you actually change anything. I wouldn’t do a Save/Update if you don’t actually change anything, as that could potentially screw up your order placement. Shouldn’t, but you just never know and the last thing you want to do is to get anything confused at this point. If you cancel changes, there should be no issues at all. Play with it while you can, because it could go away real soon.

I SO want to do this but afraid of accidentally screwing something up too. I made the Performance order in about 38 seconds, just making sure I got the color right and ticking all the boxes (except white interior)

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Click Away! It will not do anything to your order UNLESS you make a change and click the save option on the final page. Play with it and then just close the window or log out, no harm done.... "That's what she said..." ;)

Clicked it many times and I got my VIN in 3-weeks after config.

Mayhem

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Click Away! It will not do anything to your order UNLESS you make a change and click the save option on the final page. Play with it and then just close the window or log out, no harm done.... "That's what she said..." ;)

Clicked it many times and I got my VIN in 3-weeks after config.
Agree, but I'm superstitious!!! Just looked at YouTube videos going over the all the options with a fine toothed comb that I bypassed with my 38 second config when I noticed it was open to me, LOL.