Product Review Ebay special suede steering wheel wrap

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

dsgerbc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The whole thing is kinda funny. This is a 'customizing and mods' subsection. By definition most topics here are about people modifying OEM hardware, because it's not good enough. I guess in this age of PC and safe spaces, one should start these with "Part XX is awesome, everyone should love it, but if you want to love it more do this" instead of "I don't like part XX"...

I posted this, so that someone who runs across the eBay suede wrap and comes looking for reviews on Tesla forums can have a reasonable idea about what to expect. If you wanna turn this thread in a discussion whether these threads should be safe spaces for people with all tastes, maybe there's a better place on this forum to do it.

All I expressed was a desire for you and others to be more diplomatic when expressing a negative opinion.
TBH, I think a reader shouldn't have to translate the words in an internet review from a polite-english-officespeak to what it really means.