Easter eggs

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Country
Country
@emperor I am an ignoramus about Easter Eggs and sound to 11. Please have mercy on me and explain, briefly, what this is about.
Sure on the Model S and X, the max volume is 11, instead of 10. This is a reference to Spinal Tap, and the quote "Turn it up to 11" Also there are other easter eggs, and they just are small funny features

ModFather

old CARmudgeon
Country
Country
Sure on the Model S and X, the max volume is 11, instead of 10. This is a reference to Spinal Tap, and the quote "Turn it up to 11" Also there are other easter eggs, and they just are small funny features
Spinal Tap? Sorry, I don't get it, I haven't had one of those since they did a colonoscopy on me! I don't know what they dialed it up to because I was out cold. All I know is that the Doc said afterward he had never seen the like. :confused:

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As reported on TMC.

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/neat-model-3-easter-egg-found.105320/

Edit: to add a little more info, I saw the link above when I was getting ready to leave and just wanted to pass the info along. The poster on TMC tried a known Easter egg on the Model S on his Model 3 and it shows a picture of a Model 3 with Elon Musk and a bunch of people who worked hard to bring us all this car. Very cool! :)

Last edited:

sduck

Country
Country
Try this: press and hold the T icon at the top of the screen. The one that opens the easter egg page. Hold it for maybe 10 seconds, and then release - when you do a screen will open, asking for a code. That's as far as I've gotten, of course. Anyone know?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Try this: press and hold the T icon at the top of the screen. The one that opens the easter egg page. Hold it for maybe 10 seconds, and then release - when you do a screen will open, asking for a code. That's as far as I've gotten, of course. Anyone know?
Did you try "ILoveNASA" ?

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think that is how they enter into the maintenance functions of the car. Not really sure this is considered an Easter Egg.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can confirm “elon” “musk” and “starman” do nothing, but now I want in!!

slacker775

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In the manual, it mentions that if you enter ‘mars’ as the access code, you get a screen with your car on a map of mars. When I got in my car this morning, it had a little screen like a surprise sort of thing that took me to that screen as well.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In the manual, it mentions that if you enter ‘mars’ as the access code, you get a screen with your car on a map of mars. When I got in my car this morning, it had a little screen like a surprise sort of thing that took me to that screen as well.
That’s already available by tapping in the list of goodies