Early VIN M3 spotted @ Burlington NJ Supercharger

TSLAholic

Country
Country
Car appears to be pearl white with aero wheels VIN 0381.
Guys in the car were nice enough to answer a few questions, and are members of the Moscow Tesla club.
They said they flew in to take delivery and arrange for shipping the car over to Russia.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Car appears to be pearl white with aero wheels VIN 0381.
Guys in the car were nice enough to answer a few questions, and are members of the Moscow Tesla club.
They said they flew in to take delivery and arrange for shipping the car over to Russia.
Source? Pic(s)?

TSLAholic

Country
Country
My brother just happened to be driving by a Supercharger in NJ. He is standing next to the car in all the pictures the owners were nice enough to take for him, so I didn't see a point of posting any of them. It is the very same car that was posted in the Google M3 photo album on November 23rd. The NY plates matched the pictures my brother emailed me last night.
If I had to guess, they made some sort of deal with an employee or a company insider as this was clearly an early production car. I take it the car had to be registered by the original owner to qualify for the tax credit.
When my brother asked what VIN the car was, they requested he not photograph the VIN plate itself, but were able to tell him the last five characters from memory, which were ...00381.
These guys have a 16k YouTube following (not bad considering Tesla has no official presence in Russia). They have been shipping MS and MX into Moscow for several years now, and have largely taken it upon themselves to advertise the brand locally. Rumor has it, they are the reason a lonesome Supercharger even exists in Moscow. During the brief conversation my brother had with them, they also mentioned having ordered two Semi trucks after the reveal.
So take all this with a grain of salt, if you will. I just thought I'd pass along some interesting M3 events I happened to be made aware of last night.