Don't close your frunk wrong.. :(

firelegend

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
* I MEAN FRUNK SORRY *
My rep showed me how to close my frunk wrong and I've done it like 4 times to show people
:(
so mad. The manual says its bad for it! ARGH!!!! He had me press the TESLA logo with both hands. I'm mad I hope I have not bent it! They the heck would he not know that??

The manual states to put your hands in the area to the left and right of the Tesla logo and always use two hands. RTFM!! ARGH!! I am so mad!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
* I MEAN FRUNK SORRY *
My rep showed me how to close my frunk wrong and I've done it like 4 times to show people
:(
so mad. The manual says its bad for it! ARGH!!!! He had me press the TESLA logo with both hands. I'm mad I hope I have not bent it! They the heck would he not know that??

The manual states to put your hands in the area to the left and right of the Tesla logo and always use two hands. RTFM!! ARGH!! I am so mad!
Well, does it still close? Does it visibly seem warped or bent? I’m sure it’ll be fine, but if it’s not I imagine you would know quickly enough. I can’t imagine they’re THAT frail

firelegend

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well, does it still close? Does it visibly seem warped or bent? I’m sure it’ll be fine, but if it’s not I imagine you would know quickly enough. I can’t imagine they’re THAT frail
Well the manual has a warning not to do it and says doing it the way I did it can damage it which was a shock considering they taught me to do it wrong. I am doing it right now but I wanted others to be aware.

jsmay311

Country
Country
My delivery guy also told me to press on the logo. I mentioned that I thought it was supposed to be to the sides of the logo, but he was quite certain. :rolleyes::p

Country
Country
I'm terrified of using my frunk because of this... Fingerprints are also a PIA. I think I'm just gonna keep stuff I won't use much up there (charge cords & first-aid/emergency tools kit). (I have wall charger at home, so doubt I'll be using the charge cords often).

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’ve been pressing the logo too cuz that’s how you close Porsche Frunks.
LOL I close the Boxster frunk the same as the Tesla. Just like I hit the emergency brake in the Tesla when I want to mist the windshield. Too many notes, Mozart.