Does the contracts department work on Sunday?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Less than 72 hours from my scheduled delivery and my ISA said I should I expect to hear from the contracts department today. I know they normally are late with the MVPA but I have not gotten mine yet and wonder if they work on Sundays at all.

Thanks!

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Was wondering that myself. My delivery is Tuesday and I’m in the same boat. My trade in info updated to the agreed-upon amount today though, so I guess that’s a good sign.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Was wondering that myself. My delivery is Tuesday and I’m in the same boat. My trade in info updated to the agreed-upon amount today though, so I guess that’s a good sign.
My delivery is not until Wednesday so not as much crunch as you, yet. I’m trying not to worry about it since it doesn’t matter if I get the contract today or first thing tomorrow since the banks are closed. But if I don’t get it by noon tomorrow, I’ll start stressing more.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm sitting on the same kind of nervous so please reply if you see any account changes. Delivery is Tuesday as well but no MVPA, no ACH button. I'm hoping it appears tomorrow.
Me too. I will post here after I get the MVPA to the CU.

raptor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Based on some other threads, it looks like they're still having issues with their contracts system. Even if it was back online, I'm sure this outage will cause delays for others.

I recommend you reach out to your ISA, or even your SC. Don't wait for them to reach out to you.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Based on some other threads, it looks like they're still having issues with their contracts system. Even if it was back online, I'm sure this outage will cause delays for others.

I recommend you reach out to your ISA, or even your SC. Don't wait for them to reach out to you.
How much time before delivery day should I give before reaching out to my ISA? My delivery is scheduled 12 pm on Wednesday but I have to take delivery out of state so I cannot do anything with my CU on Wednesday.

raptor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
How much time before delivery day should I give before reaching out to my ISA? My delivery is scheduled 12 pm on Wednesday but I have to take delivery out of state so I cannot do anything with my CU on Wednesday.
Send e-mail now, start calling tomorrow until you get a solid answer. Explain your situation, but keep in mind they're human ;)

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Update: got a text a few minutes ago that my trade-in info was available to approve. Logged in and confirmed it. Then I got the new order interface and was asked to confirm the rest of my info (registration, D/L, insurance, payment method, etc.). Now it says "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." Hopefully this means the final MVPA is coming in short order!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Update: got a text a few minutes ago that my trade-in info was available to approve. Logged in and confirmed it. Then I got the new order interface and was asked to confirm the rest of my info (registration, D/L, insurance, payment method, etc.). Now it says "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." Hopefully this means the final MVPA is coming in short order!
I have no trade in and have had the “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.” Since yesterday when I confirmed all the information, but it sounds like your ISA is pushing things forward for you.

Country
Country
I have no trade in and have had the “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.” Since yesterday when I confirmed all the information, but it sounds like your ISA is pushing things forward for you.
Nothing here yet. Delivery is tomorrow and still showing the wrong loan, no ACH button or MVPA. Emailed my ISA and now I wait. Good luck to you guys. I spent the morning searching Youtube for home delivery videos from Tesla Direct. Not the ones off a car carrier but where a Tesla employee drives it out. Not much out there since I think its a new service. Guess its better then having to get a ride to Fremont.

Cheers,

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nothing here yet. Delivery is tomorrow and still showing the wrong loan, no ACH button or MVPA. Emailed my ISA and now I wait. Good luck to you guys. I spent the morning searching Youtube for home delivery videos from Tesla Direct. Not the ones off a car carrier but where a Tesla employee drives it out. Not much out there since I think its a new service. Guess its better then having to get a ride to Fremont.

Cheers,
Oh no. Nothing here either. I emailed my ISA this morning and have not heard back. I’ll be calling her soon but I think she may take Monday’s off. If I cannot reach her, I’ll be calling the delivery Center I guess.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oh no. Nothing here either. I emailed my ISA this morning and have not heard back. I’ll be calling her soon but I think she may take Monday’s off. If I cannot reach her, I’ll be calling the delivery Center I guess.
I called my ISA and left a message. Than called my delivery center and left a message. Called the main Tesla number and the wait was estimated to be over 40 minutes so I am going to have to call later after a meeting. Maybe I will get the MVPA before then.

Country
Country
The wait time for calling Tesla is insane if it says 40 mins it's longer, and while my ISA is awesome at email, calling has never worked. I hope mine updates too and she emails me back. I will keep you posted and hope mine comes in soon!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The wait time for calling Tesla is insane if it says 40 mins it's longer, and while my ISA is awesome at email, calling has never worked. I hope mine updates too and she emails me back. I will keep you posted and hope mine comes in soon!
On days I hear back on email or phone from my ISA, she’s great. But like I said earlier, I think she takes Monday’s off.

My fingers are crossed for us!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Heard back from both my ISA and the delivery center. Basically they are still behind on the contracts due to the technical issues from Friday and they are working to catch up. They don't know when I will get the MVPA but are hopeful I will get it by Wednesday, the day of delivery, because that is when they are supposed to be caught back up. The guy at the delivery center didn't want me to change any plans yet because the car is ready to go and they just need the paperwork and funds. My ISA wants to think about changing delivery because of the travel needed for it and the fact that she cannot promise anything. I really want this to go through this time.

Country
Country
I just heard back as well. I am in the same boat, contracts is the hold up. Car is ready, Tesla rep is ready to drive it to me, paperwork not so much. But they want me to hold on to plans to be home for delivery because they think they can have it done in time. It might just come down to the hour. If it wasn't through Tesla finance I wouldn't think it possible but they say they are willing to take an ACH day of. I sure hope so my work week goes to hell after tomorrow.

Good luck to us, and hang in there.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just heard back as well. I am in the same boat, contracts is the hold up. Car is ready, Tesla rep is ready to drive it to me, paperwork not so much. But they want me to hold on to plans to be home for delivery because they think they can have it done in time. It might just come down to the hour. If it wasn't through Tesla finance I wouldn't think it possible but they say they are willing to take an ACH day of. I sure hope so my work week goes to hell after tomorrow.

Good luck to us, and hang in there.
If they get it through for you, I have hope for me. Even though I need to finalize financing before making the 3.25 hour drive down to Columbus.

Yes, good luck!

Harith

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
same boat since last Thur. My delivery was scheduled tomorrow (Tue) at 5:45 PM in Fremont. Received email from Fremont Delivery today at 4PM explaining the contract dept technical issues and suggesting to contact my ISA to reschedule!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
same boat since last Thur. My delivery was scheduled tomorrow (Tue) at 5:45 PM in Fremont. Received email from Fremont Delivery today at 4PM explaining the contract dept technical issues and suggesting to contact my ISA to reschedule!
Did you/are you going to reschedule?