Do **NOT** do business with Jeda!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like my hub and the charger. They're a small company that are still struggling with communications and filling their backlog. I know it's frustrating but the products are solid and worth the wait and aggravation.

HeavyPedal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So it seems to have moved across town in 2 business days... not gonna be in TN for 3-5 more days... then another day or two for delivery. This is a **JOKE**!!! The very least they could've done is made good on the 2 day delivery, but they couldn't even do THAT right!
Copy the tracking number from the email and enter it here on the USPS site. At the bottom of that page, click on Product Information. Under Product Information, does it say Priority Mail? If so, then your beef is with USPS, not Jeda.

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all! Got a recommend to chime in on this post regarding Jeda, and would like to personally introduce myself and offer an explanation as well as an overview of our company and what we are actively doing to improve. My name is Isabelle and I work at Jeda.

It took us quite awhile, but we have finally caught up to 1-2 day shipments with the Jeda Wireless Pad (the first product in our line) and we're very happy to be able to offer fast shipping for it.

In regards to the Jeda USB Hub - it's a product we launched in early July with Shipping in Early/Mid August. We began shipping in Mid August, but did find some issues in a few units we shipped out - not much, but enough for us to halt shipments because we don't want to ship anything which users could have issues with. Regrettably, due to both our size, and this issue, the delays have been something we are dealing with as it set us back from our initial schedule, and we've been working to catch up since.
All items in an individuals order are quality checked, packaged, and labelled by an individual on our team. With that said, we COMPLETELY understand the frustration our customers face! Those who ordered earlier had the longest waiting times, due to this issue we had and had to fix. As of now, our shipping time is about 2 weeks for the USB Hub, and 1-2 days for the Jeda Wireless Pad. Some individuals have been receiving orders faster than that for the hub, as we're almost all caught up!

Sometimes when we have big batch shipment days, our team focuses on shipments and does not get back to emails right away, but we will always always help you if you have an issue with your order, or a product. Also, please feel free to email me personally if you have something urgent or just want to say hi (isabelle@getjeda.com) or DM us on twitter @getjeda.

We are so thankful to those who have supported us. We are confident that we will be able to provide 1-2 day shipping for the hub very very soon, just as we did with the Jeda Wireless Pad.

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all! Got a recommend to chime in on this post regarding Jeda, and would like to personally introduce myself and offer an explanation as well as an overview of our company and what we are actively doing to improve. My name is Isabelle and I work at Jeda.

It took us quite awhile, but we have finally caught up to 1-2 day shipments with the Jeda Wireless Pad (the first product in our line) and we're very happy to be able to offer fast shipping for it.

In regards to the Jeda USB Hub - it's a product we launched in early July with Shipping in Early/Mid August. We began shipping in Mid August, but did find some issues in a few units we shipped out - not much, but enough for us to halt shipments because we don't want to ship anything which users could have issues with. Regrettably, due to both our size, and this issue, the delays have been something we are dealing with as it set us back from our initial schedule, and we've been working to catch up since.
All items in an individuals order are quality checked, packaged, and labelled by an individual on our team. With that said, we COMPLETELY understand the frustration our customers face! Those who ordered earlier had the longest waiting times, due to this issue we had and had to fix. As of now, our shipping time is about 2 weeks for the USB Hub, and 1-2 days for the Jeda Wireless Pad. Some individuals have been receiving orders faster than that for the hub, as we're almost all caught up!

Sometimes when we have big batch shipment days, our team focuses on shipments and does not get back to emails right away, but we will always always help you if you have an issue with your order, or a product. Also, please feel free to email me personally if you have something urgent or just want to say hi (isabelle@getjeda.com) or DM us on twitter @getjeda.

We are so thankful to those who have supported us. We are confident that we will be able to provide 1-2 day shipping for the hub very very soon, just as we did with the Jeda Wireless Pad.
I just realized how many grammar and punctuation mistakes I made. Whoops! Hope it's still makes sense and you all can understand me. :)
Anyway, very happy to announce that shipments are not only on schedule, but on top of schedule, and we are delivering before the 14 day mark now for USB Hubs!

hydrofied714

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Been using my Jeda hub and charger for a few days now and so far I’ve been very pleased. It’s a well-built product and provides a smart solution for managing cables and storing dashcam drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.