DIY Model 3 Accents

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

what do you guys think?

• awesome!

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • not my taste.

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us. :)

Is that a wrap with the appearance of cork? Or actual cork?

Mnml

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us. :)

Is that a wrap with the appearance of cork? Or actual cork?
Thanks for the warm welcome, it's actual cork. I used to make cork wallets back in the day and I had some extra cork fabric laying around so I decided to cut some out and see what it looks like. I also used nano suction cups instead of adhesive.

SoCal Cal

Country
Country
Thanks for the warm welcome, it's actual cork. I used to make cork wallets back in the day and I had some extra cork fabric laying around so I decided to cut some out and see what it looks like. I also used nano suction cups instead of adhesive.
Might I ask what nano suction you're using? I'm thinking about pursuing that angle for HOV lane stickers vs. sheet magnets. Of course, I don't know if the nano suction will work on non-horizontal surfaces. Thanks!

Mnml

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Might I ask what nano suction you're using? I'm thinking about pursuing that angle for HOV lane stickers vs. sheet magnets. Of course, I don't know if the nano suction will work on non-horizontal surfaces. Thanks!

I was actually thinking of doing that as well! My concern is that it will give the sticker some thickness and would make it very easy for someone to steal the sticker from the car. Here are the sheets I'm using: Amazon product

SoCal Cal

Country
Country
I was actually thinking of doing that as well! My concern is that it will give the sticker some thickness and would make it very easy for someone to steal the sticker from the car. Here are the sheets I'm using: Amazon product
Thanks for the link. I seldom carpool alone so the stickers will mainly live in my glovebox and come out only when being used.