Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Did you order a vanity plate? If so, show us!!

166K views 820 replies 284 participants last post by  Rub"Y" 
#1 ·
With all the excitement around Model 3 I'm sure lots of you are thinking of getting vanity plates for your car.

Have any of you reserved or ordered plates in advance of getting the Model 3?

I might still opt for the Ontario green plates but I've purchased NOGASTNK ;)

#557 ·
Finally got my Georgia EV tag. Now I get to drive in the HOV lane on I85 by myself and thumb my nose at all the suckers in ICE vehicles.
Now before anyone get's all sensitive and triggered over my bumper sticker, it's my opinion and you do not have to share it. We can respectively agree to disagree and still share this forum and have fun doing it. I want what's best for the future of my kids and I am selfish about that.

Attachments

#570 ·
I photoshop'ed the logo. It's something I have been toying around with and might get it 3D printed one day.
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle

#572 ·
#571 ·
#575 ·
I saw this one around town the other day. I love it J.A.R.V.I.S. is red wish I had thought of it.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

#581 ·
Just ordered! "SPACE CR"

After the car arrived my wife kept referring to the M3 as the Space Car to the kids, now that's what they call it too. Brings a smile to my face every time.

Reactions: Bokonon and GDN
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.