Did you order a vanity plate? If so, show us!!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Huge hockey fan and now have the Golden Knights to cheer for so...... had to do it.
View attachment 28184
Last time I was in Vegas, picking up free 🌸 Donuts the morning after a game, we saw this S with a VGK plate and a custom paint job (convert? or confused fan?) either way, with your plate now, maybe you need to find a local vehicle airbrush artist ;)

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Last time I was in Vegas, picking up free 🌸 Donuts the morning after a game, we saw this S with a VGK plate and a custom paint job (convert? or confused fan?) either way, with your plate now, maybe you need to find a local vehicle airbrush artist ;)
View attachment 28209
I'm also a big fan of sharks that really hate hockey sticks.

fritter63

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My awesome wife surprised me for my birthday by ordering these customized tags, and went one better by getting them in the new “blackout” style. Our blue Model 3 is named TARDIS (we’re both Doctor Who fans) so this has an extra layer of meaning.
@yaheath , you need to get a one of these (magnetic) bumper stickers like I had custom made for the Leaf......

img_7548-jpg.28518

Nautilus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Driving home last night, a Model 3 passed me with the license plate I had originally wanted, but was taken: "NIKOLA". Must not covet, must not covet.....

radlaw

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This stupid blog got me thinking (bad idea) so I checked New York's online DMV, and "TE5LA 3" was available - it sucked the $60 right out of my credit card before I knew what was happening! Arrrrggghh!!! o_O
Saw "TE35LA" the other day.