Did you order a vanity plate? If so, show us!!

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Huge hockey fan and now have the Golden Knights to cheer for so...... had to do it.
View attachment 28184
Last time I was in Vegas, picking up free 🌸 Donuts the morning after a game, we saw this S with a VGK plate and a custom paint job (convert? or confused fan?) either way, with your plate now, maybe you need to find a local vehicle airbrush artist ;)

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Last time I was in Vegas, picking up free 🌸 Donuts the morning after a game, we saw this S with a VGK plate and a custom paint job (convert? or confused fan?) either way, with your plate now, maybe you need to find a local vehicle airbrush artist ;)
View attachment 28209
I'm also a big fan of sharks that really hate hockey sticks.

fritter63

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My awesome wife surprised me for my birthday by ordering these customized tags, and went one better by getting them in the new “blackout” style. Our blue Model 3 is named TARDIS (we’re both Doctor Who fans) so this has an extra layer of meaning.
@yaheath , you need to get a one of these (magnetic) bumper stickers like I had custom made for the Leaf......

img_7548-jpg.28518

Nautilus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Driving home last night, a Model 3 passed me with the license plate I had originally wanted, but was taken: "NIKOLA". Must not covet, must not covet.....

radlaw

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This stupid blog got me thinking (bad idea) so I checked New York's online DMV, and "TE5LA 3" was available - it sucked the $60 right out of my credit card before I knew what was happening! Arrrrggghh!!! o_O
Saw "TE35LA" the other day.