Did you order a vanity plate? If so, show us!!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Just picked mine up yesterday! Went through a lot of ideas but finally landed on this one.

MRK 3 = Mark 3 = Model 3. It's an Iron Man reference. Also a nod to Elon's cameo in Iron Man 2. It's also my third car. Really happy with how it turned out. Now bring on the Model 3!

Soon you may wonder why you should post any place else (at least for Model 3 stuff).:D
First time poster! This may be me soon as well. :rolleyes:

Attachments

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Bryan Baker

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ordered, yes. However it was denied! Such injustice. CA DMV said it was sexual or salacious, or something silly like that. I wanted:

M U S K D V R.

Now I'm leaning towards M O N T I I I (short for Montezuma's Revenge, which I'll likely name the car, for the SoCal roller coaster at Knott's Berry Farm known for incredible 0-60 acceleration).

Or maybe S L S H I O S, (short for Slushious, the car from the animated movie Home, now a tv show on Netflix that my kids and I love and watch together every day).

MONTIII is kinda mundane. I'm not sure it'll be worth $53/year. So I may be leaning towards SLSHIOS, although it really makes the most sense if I'd get the car in red, which I'm not.

The existential questions continue.

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Please remind us, why ‘ALA’ instead of ‘LA’... reference to Alabama? ;)
Lol no, this one is as inside as it gets.

My 4 year old loves Tesla’s and spots them well at distance. She loves sitting in my dad’s S and playing with the screen, especially the hidden drawing board.

She pronounces it Tes ... ala

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Lol no, this one is as inside as it gets.

My 4 year old loves Tesla’s and spots them well at distance. She loves sitting in my dad’s S and playing with the screen, especially the hidden drawing board.

She pronounces it Tes ... ala
My just-turned-4-year-old has recently transitioned from "TAASSSSSSS-lah" to "TAYSSSSSSSS-la" for some reason. Obviously, if I try to correct him, he won't hesitate to explain how wrong I am. :D

His identification skills used to be frighteningly good, but lately he's started confusing random Camrys for a Model S...?! o_O I know, I know... I am completely failing in my parental duties! :)

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I finally got mine! :)
They look odd on my Kia Optima, but soon they truly will belong to HEAV3N!!
6ea4bd9c-a221-4886-a9fe-29dff04cbe9e-jpeg.4189

A little play on the whole Iowa thing from Field of Dreams (“...is this heaven?”) but more about my 3 being heaven to me! I’ve actually not seen the movie in forever (can’t really remember it beyond the main spoiler points) and I grew up in Glendale, CA anyway so I really feel like that’s more my true home than here (even tho I’ve lived here 30ish years!)
Oh well...just my typical TMI post. :p. Hope you like the plates!

Just picked mine up yesterday! Went through a lot of ideas but finally landed on this one.

MRK 3 = Mark 3 = Model 3. It's an Iron Man reference. Also a nod to Elon's cameo in Iron Man 2. It's also my third car. Really happy with how it turned out. Now bring on the Model 3!

First time poster! This may be me soon as well. :rolleyes:
How did you pick up your plates without having the car yet? Did you put them on your current car, or..? I ordered vanity plates but since I don't have the car yet they wouldn't let me pick them up.