TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Update - Plan is in place
Date - July 14, 2018, 8:30 AM
Location - Plano Supercharger

I will add others as I find you. I hope that by adding your user name to this post and updating it you will get alerted. Note to @geoffreak - I just added you to this post, would you let me know if you get the alert. I'm not sure how the alert works for updating a post, vs a new post.

Original message:

A few of us have been talking in other threads about meeting up. I will try to keep this first post updated as we learn of more interested. It's open to all in the area that want to meet. We don't have a date nor a place yet, but we have a request to wait until after July 4 and I had noted somewhere out around Nebraska Furniture Mart might be a good place. It's been suggested the Plano Supercharger location might also be good so everyone can check out a supercharger if they haven't had a chance.

I've just been trying to skim names from posts or that I've met. Apologies as I don't mean to leave anyone out if I have not noted your user name. Reply to this post or ping me and I will add your user name to the list here. If I add you and you aren't interested, that is OK too. Quite a few new members seemed to pop up yesterday as they were getting VIN's, I'll go back and add them to this post as well.

Here is what I have so far:

@LUXMAN @Quicksilver @Karlsays @plankeye @KGTES @Fan#1 @NIGHTHAWK017 @GDN @Magma @geoffreak @Steve Liu @Profblock @JOUL3S @TheHambledon @OMGchad @350VDC @tex_model_3 @agastya @hamtonp @littlelibo @tfederov @titan0801 @Dr. J @chelore565 @jdkyle @ronmis @breadfan35 @actorps1 @buck3ts @zkmusa @jtk00l

Along with this, I'm not sure everyone on the list has their car yet. If you don't you are still welcome, but hope in the next few weeks we get quite a few more deliveries around DFW. Maybe end up with at least one of each color and wheel type.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A few of us have been talking in other threads about meeting up. I will try to keep this first post updated as we learn of more interested. It's open to all in the area that want to meet. We don't have a date nor a place yet, but we have a request to wait until after July 4 and I had noted somewhere out around Nebraska Furniture Mart might be a good place. It's been suggested the Plano Supercharger location might also be good so everyone can check out a supercharger if they haven't had a chance.

I've just been trying to skim names from posts or that I've met, apologies I don't mean to leave anyone out, if I just have noted your user name. Reply to this post or ping me and I will add your user name to the list here. If I add you and you aren't interested, that is OK too. Quite a few new members seemed to pop up yesterday as they were getting VIN's, I'll go back and add them to this post as well.

Here is what I have so far:

@LUXMAN @Quicksilver @Karlsays @plankeye @KGTES @Fan#1 @NIGHTHAWK017 @GDN

Along with this, I'm not sure everyone on the list has their car yet. If you don't you are still welcome, but hope in the next few weeks we get quite a few more deliveries around DFW. Maybe end up with at least one of each color and wheel type.
Good job in centralizing a meet up thread for DFW. Looking forward to getting together!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As we find and add others, should we start to look at a date so we can pencil it in? I'm going to throw out July 14, Saturday morning. That is 4 weeks away and doesn't fall on the week of the 4th. Please chime in, I'm flexible. Right now my calendar has the 21st and 28th open as well.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As we find and add others, should we start to look at a date so we can pencil it in? I'm going to throw out July 14, Saturday morning. That is 4 weeks away and doesn't fall on the week of the 4th. Please chime in, I'm flexible. Right now my calendar has the 21st and 28th open as well.
Any of those dates work for me if we can lock in ahead of time. Say a week out.

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
All those dates are good for me too. Preferably early morning so it’s not swelteringly hot :)

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Based on early feedback, let's go for the 14th at 8:30 AM at the Plano Superchargers. Meet and greet for an hour or so, however long you want to stay.

I believe the superchargers are on the top floor of the parking garage.

Plano Superchargers
The Shops at Legacy7161 Bishop RoadPlano, TX 75024

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Based on early feedback, let's go for the 14th at 8:30 AM at the Plano Superchargers. Meet and greet for an hour or so, however long you want to stay.

Plano Superchargers
I’m in

geoffreak

Driving My Model 3
Country
Country
Oh, it's July 14th? I'll be busy after noon that day, so the morning should hopefully be fine.

Also I didn't get notified for your edit. You'd be better off just replying to the thread with new info to notify participants.

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Plano Superchargers
I'm in too! I think that is a good spot since it is on the top floor of the garage and plenty of spaces to park.