DFW Member Listing

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm going to start a place we can easily track and then notify members from the DFW area. I used the first post of our July meet up thread to do this and I've added more members I've found and new members that have joined in the last week. I'd like one place that we can have all local members that isn't part of a specific thread that will eventually get lost over time. I might even ask a mod to come here and sticky this for us so we can keep it at the top.

My idea is that although anyone can subscribe to a thread or a forum, a lot may not. If we want to create an event or a meet up then we could come to this post and copy all of the members and post them in the new specific thread. Everyone would get a notification of the event even though they may not be watching the forum closely.

If I've included you and you'd rather not be listed here, please let me know and I'll be glad to remove you. As time passes and new members join, please post to this thread and let me know you'd like to be added to the master list and I will update this first post in the thread with your user name.

@LUXMAN @Quicksilver @Karlsays @plankeye @KGTES @Fan#1 @NIGHTHAWK017 @GDN @Magma @geoffreak @Steve Liu @Profblock @JOUL3S @TheHambledon @OMGchad @350VDC @tex_model_3 @agastya @hamtonp @littlelibo @tfederov @titan0801 @Dr. J @chelore565 @jdkyle @ronmis
@breadfan35 @actorps1 @buck3ts @zkmusa @jtk00l

Add group 1 since thread began - July 2018
@Rafa @y6000 @EvFanatic @BioSehnsucht @SocketPop @Kotoko @wunch

August 2018 adds -
@Quang Nguyem @JMZMartin @PFNT3 @Mythri @Evan Jones @Sichron

September 2018 adds -
@scadaguru @Impatient

October 2018 adds -
@daewoorocks

November 2018 add -
@scottfwalter
@Thirdy

December 2018 add -
@Effopec

Sorry for the slow response - adding new members - if you'd like to be listed here please ping me or post below:
January 2019:
@BW984
@Feathermerchant

Getting caught up here.
March 2019:
@jasonm163
@Protect1989
@TwoK4drSi
@VELO724X
@bxsteez
@phltesla
@StevePopiel
@jackfarrington
@AO - Christal
@AO - Pete
@SyncUp
@Thirdy
@viperd
@PhenomeNhan
@dfw

June 2019
@P99GUY

Last edited:

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Going to give this thread a bump. Been a few weeks since I've noticed or had any new DFW area members ping me. I'm not aware of any meet ups on the books, but we would like to still track all of the local members that would be interested. If you want o have your name added to the thread send me a PM or reply here and I'll add you.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've had my 3D for about 6 weeks now (& loving every minute), so you can add me to the list.
Now the question - how long does it take them to send the damn license plates?

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The request to be added isn't falling on deaf ears, I will add those of you that have requested as well we have a few good Texas threads that many new DFW members have posted in. I will skim those posts and pull as many new members as I can find that have identified the DFW area as home. I just need a few days to sit and work through the threads and members. Thanks.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated, if I've missed you, it wasn't intentional, I've just browsed some threads. Let me know if you'd like to be added and you are in the DFW area (or removed if you don't want to be identified.)