Denver Colorado Upgrade Mechanics?

batzman

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Now that I've seen more Model 3's in Denver, Colorado and as an owner myself, I'd like to find a reputable location to do some of my upgrades. I'm going to start with Unplugged Performance springs, which I have now received.

Does anyone have any suggestions here in Denver for me to allow work to be done on my 2 year wait, funnest car ever, baby?

iaonbb

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Now that I've seen more Model 3's in Denver, Colorado and as an owner myself, I'd like to find a reputable location to do some of my upgrades. I'm going to start with Unplugged Performance springs, which I have now received.

Does anyone have any suggestions here in Denver for me to allow work to be done on my 2 year wait, funnest car ever, baby?
Same here. I used to take my Audi to 3zero3 Motorsports in Wheat Ridge. I'm going to call them about installing eibach springs once I take delivery. I've heard the model 3 suspension is almost identical to Audi so should be a piece of cake for them. Not the cheapest outfit in town but well-respected from what I remember. Good luck and let me know if you find any other good options out there!

batzman

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok, I’ll keep asking around. Let me know what you find out.