Delivery Estimator now working

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

skygraff

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
https://3.tesla.com/model3/delivery-estimate

For me (USA, 10th in line, east coast, non-Tesla owner), it shows dual motor not being available until September 2018.
That's probably going to convince me to not bother waiting. I guess it's going to be First Production for me.

Same estimate for me (2nd in line -first completed reservation- central time, non-owner) and not sure if I can wait but willing to try.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Also, given that the delivery estimator says that First Production costs $49,000, I'm guessing that those First Production vehicles are going to be required to be ordered with the Premium Upgrades Package.
https://www.tesla.com/presskit
Base - $35,000
Long Range Battery - $9,000
Premium Upgrades Package - $5,000
Total: $49,000

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think it's because you made your reservation online instead of in person at a Tesla store in the morning before the reveal.
Yep, that makes sense. Oh well, as long as I have it before our trip to Yellowstone National Park middle of next year... The Superchargers are already in place, and Long Range will make the driving (or being observant while "3" Autopilots) easy.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think it's because you made your reservation online instead of in person at a Tesla store in the morning before the reveal.
I'm starting to think that's my special something and I'm ok with that!

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow. I guess they're planning to really concentrate on the states until the federal incentive runs out.
Yeah thats what it seems like. Saw some posts on Electrek of November~ ish deliveries happening before me. I'm fine with it. This way it'll be a decent chunk into my Leaf lease and have more time to save as ouch, didn't expect a 9k battery upgrade.

Country
Country
Hi, I am from Austria and have ordered on March 31, 2016. I can see only the blue "Save" button, when I go to the details. There is no other choice or some selection possibilities. Has somebody an idea ?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I live in California, ordered my car in-store, and I was a first-day preorderie.
This is what it says:
I'm surprised that your dates are later than mine, given that you're in California.
Do you know about what time you ended up ordering?