Delete Navigation History

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

slasher016

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This may be a dumb question. But has anyone figured out how to delete navigation history? There's a handful of destinations I never traveled to but typed into to check it out, but they show up and I can't seem to find a way to remove them.

zosoisnotaword

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This may be a dumb question. But has anyone figured out how to delete navigation history? There's a handful of destinations I never traveled to but typed into to check it out, but they show up and I can't seem to find a way to remove them.
Hold-click them and it will give you an option to delete.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It should work. I've deleted all my trips to brothels and crack houses.
Be careful as your SO can still watch on the app. Have to check on that setting to turn remote access off for a while. Don't forget to turn it back on before you get home. "Must have just been a glitch."

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Be careful as your SO can still watch on the app. Have to check on that setting to turn remote access off for a while. Don't forget to turn it back on before you get home. "Must have just been a glitch."
This response right here qualifies for all 7 post reactions... ;)