Decatur, GA (ATL) Service Center Today

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Thunder7ga

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Was over near Decatur today and decided to swing in to see if by chance my Model 3 was there getting ready for my delivery next Wednesday (7/18). It was not, but my goodness they are FULL of Model 3s. There is nearly no where to park they have so many stacked in there. Lots of people must be scheduled over the next few days to get them....hurry up and make room for mine :)

Country
Country
I'm scheduled for delivery Saturday. I was told by the delivery manager via email that my car would be staged outside for delivery with my name on it and that they were booked that day. Was told paper work would take 10 minutes and I'd get a 10 minute tutorial.

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I picked up my model 3 in Decatur last Tuesday. You're right, they have a ton of them. My advisor spent at least an hour with me and didn't rush me at all. Don't forget to get your tiny red model 3 toy!