Decatur Delivery Center Today

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Stopped by the Decatur, Ga. Delivery Center Today and spotted 26 Model 3s! That was just out front too, no idea what was around back. Highest VIN was 6420 that I could see. View attachment 5301

Dan
That’s the same place Like Tesla was at right?

They counted a ton in this video...

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
That’s the same place Like Tesla was at right?

They counted a ton in this video...

Aha! You beat me to it... Was just gonna post this with the same question do @Dan Detweiler ! Kim & Hubby counted 30+ Model 3 at the Decatur location (yes it was the same!)

We see them moving, moving...!!

Last edited:

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Aha! You beat me to it... Was just gonna post this with the same question do @Dan Detweiler ! Kim & Hubby counted 30+ Model 3 at the Decatur location (yes it was the same!)

We see them moving, moving...!!
Yup, same place. In Atlanta they have split up the showroom, delivery center, and service center into three separate facilities in three different locations.

Not sure when they shot their video but is was raining when I was there this morning too.

Dan

Mark C

Country
Country
Stopped by the Decatur, Ga. Delivery Center Today and spotted 26 Model 3s! View attachment 5301

Dan
Thanks Dan. I test drove an S from this store. Only about three and a half hours from home. o_O

Your picture shows one of the many reasons I want a blue Model 3 and not a white, black or grey scale color. Were the red Tesla column on the storefront or the blue car so prominently displayed in the shot, one might think it was taken without color film in the camera.

{Ok, I know it's a digital cellphone picture, but that's the best I could come up with.}