Dallas SC does have a secret off site lot for storage

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well, it truly may not be all that secret, but the Dallas Service Center does have a lot they store cars at off site. I know it's been reported seeing trucks unload right at the SC and they may still unload there and then the cars driven to the lot.

Yesterday I saw 3 Blue Model 3's without tags and very dirty, I noticed where they came from. Another few blocks and a MSM without tags. All being driven to the Service Center. Today I took a quick drive a few blocks and sure enough in a lot behind a nondescript building. Large parking lot with extra parking, behind an automatic gate. I snapped one very quick picture from the road. I can count 6 Model 3's. I also saw some X's there. Maybe they are truly delivering that many cars, but just hard to imagine. None of those cars should be in TX if they aren't bought and paid for, so I guess they get to them just as soon as they can.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well, it truly may not be all that secret, but the Dallas Service Center does have a lot they store cars at off site. I know it's been reported seeing trucks unload right at the SC and they may still unload there and then the cars driven to the lot.

Yesterday I saw 3 Blue Model 3's without tags and very dirty, I noticed where they came from. Another few blocks and a MSM without tags. All being driven to the Service Center. Today I took a quick drive a few blocks and sure enough in a lot behind a nondescript building. Large parking lot with extra parking, behind an automatic gate. I snapped one very quick picture from the road. I can count 6 Model 3's. I also saw some X's there. Maybe they are truly delivering that many cars, but just hard to imagine. None of those cars should be in TX if they aren't bought and paid for, so I guess they get to them just as soon as they can.
View attachment 11735
Yup! Those are all bought and paid for ;)

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

View attachment 11735
Good sleuthing job!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's been right under my nose. I've actually parked in that lot before and had access. I worked for a company that had some space in the building. They are still right next door. Going to take a walk over to another building tomorrow to see if there is a better view for a better picture.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hope you get it soon. There aren't many sitting there, but a few. Here is another view from yesterday.
img_3071-jpg.11851