Custom Roadster renders

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I've been playing around with Fusion 360 for a while now and having a blast making some custom renders of the car. I have these as my desktop wallpaper at the moment.

Roadster Rear White.PNG
Tesla Roadster White Front.png

Brentt

Looks great! I'm curious how close to the prototype the production model will be? I don't see this design staying planted on terra firma at 250mph plus without more downforce.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Looks great! I'm curious how close to the prototype the production model will be? I don't see this design staying planted on terra firma at 250mph plus without more downforce.

Knowing Tesla it will look just like the prototype, with a few very small changes. As for the downforce I guess 2000 lbs of battery isn’t enough? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Madmolecule

TOCNYS_Joe

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It's missing mirrors and a windshield wiper. :p

I guess the idea is that it'll be moving so fast there's no need to look in the mirrors and rain would somehow just flow around it? (Though I probably have just seen Star Wars too many times.)