Custom Luggage - Frunk and Trunk

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Would You Buy A Custom Set Of Luggage to Fit Your Frunk and Trunk?

• Yes, any price

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Yes, but the set must be less than $200

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • Yes, but the set must be less than $100

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • Nope, that's what grocery bags are for!

Votes: 31 31.0%

• Total voters

Dperrier

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
I have a carbon fiber leather set for sale. Hardly used and with Tesla logo on the top of each bag. $100 takes it. PM me if you're interested.
You will love it. I can stuff an amazing amount of clothes in the Frunk luggage, way more than I could with just a duffel bag, really maximizes the space.
is there any difference in the size based on rwd vs awd? I am about to get a 2019 model s awd 100d

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
AFAIK, Model 3, Model S, and Model X frunks don't change size whether configured as RWD or AWD

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Bump. Same question, 5 months later.
Finally... looks like Oscar and Hamish have Model 3 trunk luggage.

Sad to say, I probably don't get VIN #1 on these. Kinda surprised @Julian Hakes didn't give us a heads up these are available.

And, currently I'm getting 504 errors hitting either their web site or their Shopify site. Their status page indicates a pretty widespread outage.

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Ordered a set for the bottom trunk.

While I like the modular ones, my wife's wheelchair makes using those a little difficult.

I might buy one just to see how it fits if I still need more storage.

Grenadine

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
So in Australia we FINALLY get the chance to order our model 3s. Now I just wait until August. Basically now looking to BUY ALL THE THINGS for it. Custom luggage sounds great and I want to pull the trigger on this. Frunk, back and back hole luggage. [mod removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I noticed my post offering my referral code via conversation was deleted.

This used to be kosher as evidenced by this prior post:
https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/custom-luggage-frunk-and-trunk.7184/post-182024

I'm fine with it no longer being allowed, can a moderator please detail if referral codes can still be shared and, if so, how?
referral codes (tesla, or otherwise) are not allowed to be offered, requested, shared etc per the forum rules. this has always been the case. because something slipped thru the cracks in the past doesn't mean it is allowed.

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
referral codes (tesla, or otherwise) are not allowed to be offered, requested, shared etc per the forum rules. this has always been the case. because something slipped thru the cracks in the past doesn't mean it is allowed.
Thanks for the clarification. Happy to comply

Julian Hakes

TOO Supporting Member
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Finally... looks like Oscar and Hamish have Model 3 trunk luggage.

Sad to say, I probably don't get VIN #1 on these. Kinda surprised @Julian Hakes didn't give us a heads up these are available.

And, currently I'm getting 504 errors hitting either their web site or their Shopify site. Their status page indicates a pretty widespread outage.
Thanks for the message and sorry not been online for a while, we have had our heads down working on the new battery bags, some new back pack concepts and other things :)

We use shopify and they did have some outages and some issues but it was resolved quickly. I also got really confused when the page changed from TM3 owners :p - hope to catch up with Trev at the owners group meeting in a few weeks. JH