Custom Luggage - Frunk and Trunk

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Would You Buy A Custom Set Of Luggage to Fit Your Frunk and Trunk?

• Yes, any price

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Yes, but the set must be less than $200

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • Yes, but the set must be less than $100

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • Nope, that's what grocery bags are for!

Votes: 31 31.0%

• Total voters

Rick Rollens

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hi all, very excited to announce a big stock order lands with our distribution warehouse this weekend. We have negotiated better rates to free global shipping is available on all orders.

The first orders are shipping now and typically we expect 3 to 5 days for USA orders. We may be a little delayed with BF / CM postal delays and thanksgiving post. I have been with the team all week making final inspections and checks. I am really pleased and they look great.

Thank you so much to our first pre-order customers who have been very patient. As a special thank you they will receive a complementary red O&H cotton packing bag which will enclose their order. The bag is great for charging cables or other smaller items.

I will post some images of the new materials for comparison later.

best regards
Julian

Creative Director
Oscar and Hamish
England
Looking forward to receiving my long awaited set within the next couple of weeks.

Julian Hakes

TOO Supporting Member
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
WDF 'what the frunk!'

www.oscarandhamish.com are having a black Friday deal

15% off BFCM (black friday / cyber monday) special offer until Monday midnight (west coast USA)

Enter this code at check out: AQ3V98KPBKSP

Hand made in England - Free international shipping!

www.oscarandhamish.com

note: Any of the early adopter confirmed orders which we already have in will automatically qualify for this deal! because we love you:)

Julian Hakes

TOO Supporting Member
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Also gradually working through all our pre order / early orders and putting the same Black Friday discount on them so you guys all get the same bags and the same deal at the same time. JH

Perscitus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

Attachments

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
15% off BFCM (black friday / cyber monday) special offer until Monday midnight (west coast USA)

note: Any of the early adopter confirmed orders which we already have in will automatically qualify for this deal!
Great! Now everyone who already took delivery at the regular price will want a check mailed to them for the 15%!

Because you can never lower the price, not even briefly, without offering everyone before the same deal...

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
Great! Now everyone who already took delivery at the regular price will want a check mailed to them for the 15%!

Because you can never lower the price, not even briefly, without offering everyone before the same deal...
Of course, if the price is raised, all the honest people who already bought the product at the low price will send the company a check to make up the difference. Right?

Julian Hakes

TOO Supporting Member
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Still waiting for "VIN#1" here, so happy others are getting theirs, can't wait for mine to show up!
It is on the way and I might also have signed it:) as it was the first one off the line and you made the 'worlds first order'. Some of the other orders came out sooner as I packed your parcel myself :) JH

Julian Hakes

TOO Supporting Member
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S

Yep that's right and exactly what we are doing. We are currently going through all the early orders and making up the discount to 15% - refunds come back through paypal or the system you chose to pay. Basically I didnt want BFCM customers receiving their bags, with a discount at the same time people who paid full price for them get their bags. It is what I would expect so we did it:)

Julian Hakes

TOO Supporting Member
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Also received mine, early Christmas present! Thanks Julian and team!

Great quality, perfect fit, super fast cross-pond shipping.

Assuming recent orders/shipments are the new V2.0s?!? Whats the difference?

https://oscarandhamish.com/collecti...runk-luggage/products/model-3-frunk-2-bag-set
Version 02 - Model 3 Frunk luggage has new padded shoulder strap and padded bag back. Heavier grade material and binding. New seat belt webbing strap and upgraded heavy duty clips. Leather versions have premium embossed logo and care label inside the larger bags. Non leather versions have an embroidered logo on the top.

JH

kkainth

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
WDF 'what the frunk!'

www.oscarandhamish.com are having a black Friday deal

Enter this code at check out: AQ3V98KPBKSP

Hand made in England - Free international shipping!

www.oscarandhamish.com

note: Any of the early adopter confirmed orders which we already have in will automatically qualify for this deal! because we love you:)
Damn it! How did I just discover this company and miss out on 15% :eek::(

Tchris

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
for those that received, any comments on the materials that you ordered?
good? bad? amazing? sturdy?
I ordered the “Tough Weave” because I wanted something that could take a bit of abuse. I will use it for packing clothes on road trips, but for the most part it will have my cables/adapters, tools, air compressor, jack pads, roadside safety kit, etc. It looks and feels pretty durable. I don’t think I will have to worry about scuff marks, etc. Pretty much what I was expecting.