Created a Google Form to collect Model 3 Delivery Estimates

Spiffywerks

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just filled out the form. So far, looks like I'm part of the first wave getting their Model 3 according to the spreadsheet. :)
Oct 2017 - Dec 2017 Delivery on 310 mile RWD version.

Ruby

TOO Supporting Member
Interesting that a non current Tesla owner in VA got a July 2017 date. Also, that same person got a May 2018 dual mother date.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sort the results form by the reservation date/time column to make sense of the data. It looks like the November timeframe is given to AM reservations on 3/31, December for PM 3/31 reservations, and January for reservations on the morning of 4/1 like mine.

skygraff

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Link doesn't work from safari on iPhone.

Once I filled out the form in my computer, I looked at the results and wondered if you had thought of setting the results link to a graphical display of the data rather than the google sheet; I seem to recall that being an option in google sheets but may be wrong.

Hope more people participate. Nice job.

jmellars

Country
Country
Once I filled out the form in my computer, I looked at the results and wondered if you had thought of setting the results link to a graphical display of the data rather than the google sheet; I seem to recall that being an option in google sheets but may be wrong.
You are correct, but it doesn't really show the data very well. I can't figure out how to share the graph page. Does anyone know how to do this?

Hope more people participate. Nice job.
Thanks! I've repeatedly tried to post it on reddit on r/TeslaMotors, but it gets deleted every time I post it and none of the mods will respond to my messages. Kinda frustrating. Anyone know the mods over there?

Country
Country
This is pretty cool. It looks like 23% (40 of 176) of the 1st Production Estimates are for the Nov 2017 - Jan 2018 time frame so far. It would be interesting to add a field showing which battery/motor configuration each person intends to get.
upload_2017-8-21_8-22-10-png.3021

Last edited:

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is pretty cool. It looks like 23% (40 of 176) of the 1st Production Estimates are for the Nov 2017 - Jan 2018 time frame so far. It would be interesting to add a field showing which battery/motor configuration each person intends to get.
View attachment 3021
100% of the 1st production are the long range, RWD, or did I misunderstand your question/suggestion?

Country
Country
100% of the 1st production are the long range, RWD, or did I misunderstand your question/suggestion?
Sorry, that probably wasn't clear. The spreadsheet shows 176 reservations and we know what the estimated time for all three configurations is for each of those reservations. What we don't know is which configuration each of those reservations intends on getting. It might give us some idea of what percentage of reservations are going with 1st production vs the other options.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
View attachment 3021
That means that a lot of us waited on line as the direct correlation to that 3-month window is early, in-person, pre-unveil reservations.