Crack in paint between the hood and headlight

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Eric714

TOO Supporting Member
Green Level Supporter
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was getting a ceramic coating done today on my Model 3. (BTW, found a great young guy in the Chicagoland area been doing ceramic and Glassparency for a couple of years. Nice work and great price. If you're interested, pm me.)

The guy noticed a crack about 4" long between the headlight and hood. It's not a scratch. It'd definitely a crack. I am wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this before.

img_0162-jpg.28059

Here's a zoomed-in view.

img_0165-jpg.28058

I have a service center appointment.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oh wow. So glad that your ceramic guy caught that! I guess if there's a "saving grace", it's that he feels it's in the paint and not in the actual part/metal in some way. Hope they get this addressed quickly for you!