Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Console Organizer - Front Tray - Model 3

15K views 72 replies 32 participants last post by  SoFlaModel3 
#1 ·
FYI: Now available via Amazon, a console organizer for the front of the console. Ordered but not received so no comment on quality or durability. Not a recommendation and I am not renumerated for this information.

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

See less See more
Reactions: JWardell
#6 ·
No side lip to keep it from falling down that the newer versions have. Without flocking to keep noise to a minimum, I don't think it's worth it.

#25 ·
please put me on the list for the 3/4 tray, and notify me when I can send payment. I am happy to support young entrepreneurs giving back to those in need.
I doubt anyone's monitoring this thread. You should post in the other one if you want to buy one.

#27 ·
I hope whoever is selling this is the same person that designed it or has given permission to the person who is selling it.
I just received the tray today. It's very similar to the original on Thingiverse but a little different. It's definitely just a minor change from that initial design but the minor change makes it much better. I couldn't seem to find the original design to see if there were any rules regarding alterations and resale though.

I'll do a video review very soon!

#30 ·
#29 ·
I bought one from E-bay. Amazing how the simplest things can make you happy. A 3-D printed piece, likely from some guy's garage is one of the best upgrades for this car. I work out of my car, so I have a lot of crap in it. This small little addition was great! Still get to take almost full advantage of the depth of the center console for larger items below, yet keep the smaller items organized near the top with easy access. Between the tray in the console under the arm-rest, space below that, then the front portion of the console and this addition, the phone tray and the actual glove box, oh, and the door pockets too, seems Tesla learned that people want interior storage space after the Model S came with virtually none!

#32 ·
I should figure out how to change a design.
What I'd really like is something just slightly longer than half of one of these, not nearly as deep, and no extra coin tray.
I want to be able to play a pair of sunglasses in there, and still be able to reach a box of tissues kept behind/beneath it.

#47 ·
I should figure out how to change a design.
What I'd really like is something just slightly longer than half of one of these, not nearly as deep, and no extra coin tray.
I want to be able to play a pair of sunglasses in there, and still be able to reach a box of tissues kept behind/beneath it.
Which way is "longer" (which you actually want shorter?)? How deep?

My versions have been remixes of jonco223's original, but I've been thinking of rebooting just to get some of the dimensions a little better.

Reactions: Rick Steinwand
#49 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.