Console Organizer - Front Tray - Model 3

Caulin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wish I was smart enough to do this. I might be smart enough but I don't want to buy a 3D printer because that would cause me to spend less time with my family and my wife would kill me and I like being alive.

Anyway I want something like above that has a sunglass holder, J1772 adapter holder, a place for a game controller, and goes farther back to prop up a USB hub so I don't have one dangling in the car since I can't get the 2 sided adhesive to stick to the flock that comes in the console from Tesla. Any recommendations on anything like that?
1566578239962-png.28638

this is the only one I know of that goes farther back like you are describing. Its on amazon for about $20. Jeda also sells a usb hub that is a bit cleaner if thats what youre looking for. you can find it here https://getjeda.com/tesla-model3-usb-hub/

ummgood

Top-Contributor
Country
Country

Madmolecule

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Installed it. Tesla key fit fine. If you leave a key in you car which I do, and well aware how stupid it is, it could be a good hiding place. Also a great place for your
prophylactics or glasses cleaner which is all I had to simulate.

img_5081-jpg.28819
img_50799-jpg.28820

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does the center armrest still latch shut after installing the Jimmy hat box? It's a clever design to utilize otherwise unused space, but I'm not sure what I would keep in it. It would have to be small items that I won't need to access on a regular basis.

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Installed it. Tesla key fit fine. If you leave a key in you car which I do, and well aware how stupid it is, it could be a good hiding place. Also a great place for your
prophylactics or glasses cleaner which is all I had to simulate.

View attachment 28819 View attachment 28820
Is the unit held in place with double-stick tape or just by friction?

I really like the concept of this. I suppose I can use it to store "Moist Towlette" packets rather than Jimmy Hats. ;)