Console Organizer - Front Tray - Model 3

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Caulin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wish I was smart enough to do this. I might be smart enough but I don't want to buy a 3D printer because that would cause me to spend less time with my family and my wife would kill me and I like being alive.

Anyway I want something like above that has a sunglass holder, J1772 adapter holder, a place for a game controller, and goes farther back to prop up a USB hub so I don't have one dangling in the car since I can't get the 2 sided adhesive to stick to the flock that comes in the console from Tesla. Any recommendations on anything like that?
1566578239962-png.28638

this is the only one I know of that goes farther back like you are describing. Its on amazon for about $20. Jeda also sells a usb hub that is a bit cleaner if thats what youre looking for. you can find it here https://getjeda.com/tesla-model3-usb-hub/

ummgood

Top-Contributor
Country
Country

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Green Level Supporter
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Installed it. Tesla key fit fine. If you leave a key in you car which I do, and well aware how stupid it is, it could be a good hiding place. Also a great place for your
prophylactics or glasses cleaner which is all I had to simulate.

img_5081-jpg.28819
img_50799-jpg.28820

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does the center armrest still latch shut after installing the Jimmy hat box? It's a clever design to utilize otherwise unused space, but I'm not sure what I would keep in it. It would have to be small items that I won't need to access on a regular basis.

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Installed it. Tesla key fit fine. If you leave a key in you car which I do, and well aware how stupid it is, it could be a good hiding place. Also a great place for your
prophylactics or glasses cleaner which is all I had to simulate.

View attachment 28819 View attachment 28820
Is the unit held in place with double-stick tape or just by friction?

I really like the concept of this. I suppose I can use it to store "Moist Towlette" packets rather than Jimmy Hats. ;)