Console Organizer - Front Tray - Model 3

Madmolecule

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow that looks like a messy process. I thought you could just hand sprinkle the fibers onto the adhesive. I guess not?
The hand pump (cardboard tube) is also very effective and does not make such a mess. Next time I would do it outside or inside a box or something. A big part of the mess is me not knowing what I’m doing

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Already bought one of the other guys trays, but please put me on the list for the 3/4 tray, and notify me when I can send payment. I am happy to support young entrepreneurs giving back to those in need.

Rick Steinwand

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
please put me on the list for the 3/4 tray, and notify me when I can send payment. I am happy to support young entrepreneurs giving back to those in need.
I doubt anyone's monitoring this thread. You should post in the other one if you want to buy one.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I hope whoever is selling this is the same person that designed it or has given permission to the person who is selling it.
I just received the tray today. It’s very similar to the original on Thingiverse but a little different. It’s definitely just a minor change from that initial design but the minor change makes it much better. I couldn’t seem to find the original design to see if there were any rules regarding alterations and resale though.

I’ll do a video review very soon!

kizamebute'

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I bought one from E-bay. Amazing how the simplest things can make you happy. A 3-D printed piece, likely from some guy's garage is one of the best upgrades for this car. I work out of my car, so I have a lot of crap in it. This small little addition was great! Still get to take almost full advantage of the depth of the center console for larger items below, yet keep the smaller items organized near the top with easy access. Between the tray in the console under the arm-rest, space below that, then the front portion of the console and this addition, the phone tray and the actual glove box, oh, and the door pockets too, seems Tesla learned that people want interior storage space after the Model S came with virtually none!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I should figure out how to change a design.
What I'd really like is something just slightly longer than half of one of these, not nearly as deep, and no extra coin tray.
I want to be able to play a pair of sunglasses in there, and still be able to reach a box of tissues kept behind/beneath it.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
not nearly as deep... I want to be able to play a pair of sunglasses in there
Just don’t make it too shallow, with the one I have, there isn’t a ton of clearance when the lid is closed and keep sunglasses stored with the lenses down to keep the Lid from hitting them I not set down just perfectly.