Confirmed: Tesla Model 3 at Toronto Auto Show!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
7C447F50-084E-451D-84F4-35C022664142.jpeg

Confirmed by a source: Tesla will have a Model 3 on display at the Canadian International Auto Show Feb 16-25 Don’t miss your opportunity too see it in person!! #Tesla #canada #model3 autoshow.ca

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
This is a VERY interesting development. Tesla typically doesn't display at auto shows. This appearance goes along with the updated Estimator results for Canadian reservationists. The timing is also perfect given the buzz regarding the likely change in Canadian government and loss of EV rebate in a few months.

See this other post about @Troy estimates of Canadian reservations. https://teslaownersonline.com/threa...eout-op-updated-2-9-18.5437/page-8#post-73352 If his numbers are accurate, Tesla needs to drum up a little more interest to be able to pre-sell the required number of Model 3s that would push US deliveries in 3Q2018 for the 200k threshold. I would actually be shocked if @Troy's numbers are accurate. They seem REALLY low but I guess Tesla doesn't have the same base in Canada?

Just curious: Can someone from Canada check the Tesla website and tell me what lead time is shown if you make a Model 3 reservation now? The U.S. site says a 12-18 month delivery timeframe for new orders.

victor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just curious: Can someone from Canada check the Tesla website and tell me what lead time is shown if you make a Model 3 reservation now? The U.S. site says a 12-18 month delivery timeframe for new orders.
The same - "Reserve your Model 3 today for delivery in 12 to 18 months."

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Country
Country
Amazing! I already got my tickets ($16 with CAA discount btw) planning on going Saturday.

Could Tesla send me an empty box with a VIN so I could get my $14k EV rebate?:D