Configuration change after order placed

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hello,

My apologies if there's an existing thread that I should have posted under. I placed my order on 10/28 for MR-RWD-White/Black-19 wheels, but would really like to change to the white interior. I'm concerned as it is about taking delivery prior to December 31st (Colorado). There has not been any movement on my order yet to my knowledge - what are thoughts on making this change in relation to affecting my spot in line/delivery?

Thanks!

HappyDad

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Agreed is a tough and risky call. I did the same, switched to white, 19, color and EAP, but when I did it my estimated date didn't change (stayed Sep-Nov/2018 for me as original) just before I clicked submit, so I took the risk and went for it.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Thanks for the input. I think I'm just going to stay with the black interior to avoid potential delays.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Doesn't hurt to call and ask, but I think you'll be disappointed with yourself later if you don't switch. The white interior is absolutely gorgeous!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Doesn't hurt to call and ask, but I think you'll be disappointed with yourself later if you don't switch. The white interior is absolutely gorgeous!
Do you find that it holds up well and is easy to clean? I've seen people comment that getting in/out causes noticeable wear.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
From what I understand delivery times for west are 4 weeks and central is 6 weeks. By all accounts a change now should get in before the end of the year but if late December deliveries are anything like late Q3 deliveries I personally wouldn’t want to chance it if that extra $3,750 is important to you. On the other hand the white interior is stunning.