Closed - old ad with no active owner - Slightly used Tesla Model 3 for sale

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rownolds

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hi Everyone.
Cross posting here from teslarati.com, per suggestion by one of their moderators.
We got a Tesla model S in 2014 and drove it around the country for 9 months living homeless out of our car - a fantastic experience! (see my blog! teslatent.wordpress.com !) It now has 120,000 miles on it and we decided we wanted to sell it and get 2 Model 3's, a his and a hers, one with autopilot and big battery to drive around on extended vacations and one of the $35,000 ones for only using around town. So we reserved a pair of them in April of 2016. We got the long range one (this is the one for sale now) a few weeks ago and it is an awesome car, truly awesome, but found out that there isn't enough cargo space for all our car camping stuff :-/ So we decided to keep the Model S for our long road trips and get a short range one for around town. We'll probably wait for the all wheel drive version to pull the trigger on our 'keeper'. How long will we have to wait to order an AWD with the smaller battery is anyone's guess, but we can wait 'cuz we've got the S ;-)
Anyway, this is a sweet ride. fast, fun, very little maintenance, the 3 is nimbler than the S and our experience is that it charges faster at the superchargers! If you wish you had reserved one two years ago and are kicking yourself about having to wait, this one may be for you. It's priced at a bit below my cost (I paid 51K, will sell for 50), available right away. It has less than 2000 miles on it. We can talk about delivery options, I might be able to drive it out to you, especially if you're w/in a day and a half on an Amtrak to get me back home. Currently located in Kalispell MT. Call or text 208 241 1019 or email walter1701(at)outlook.com But for sure look at my blog. I haven't posted in a couple years but it's still a good source to see what it was like being an early Tesla Gypsy. I'll also post a picture below of all the stuff we cram into the S so you'll know what I'm talking about.
ummagumma-17-small-jpg.10474
20180513_135454-small-jpg.10475
20180521_173921-small-jpg.10476
20180521_173902-small-jpg.10477
first-small-jpg.10478

Rownolds

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thank you @garsh
also
  • registration fees are variable per state
  • sales tax fees are variable per state
  • not everyone is motivated by profit
  • sometimes ya' run over a bolt and have to get a new tire
  • some people would be thrilled to get an M3 without a 3-4 month wait. For the right person, this is win-win
(OP)

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I'd love to get this car. I was in a bad wreck 2 yrs ago and waiting for my settlement to finish. I lost my business but got another good job just not there yet. I can't wait to get a Model 3 and just stop worrying about belt, oil, and everything else with gasoline cars. Good luck and I'm sure your going to sell soon. I would! That's EXACTLY what I will order. Gray and regular rims, AWD, Long Range.

Status
Not open for further replies.